what?
i agree ؟
05/25/2012 11:02 PMPosted by Avaira
i agree ؟

To the ground baby...

Holy Paladins need to start casting
They need a buff.
Level 32s need a buff.
Compared to all the other healers *except druid lol* they are equal. It's just the mana regen needs to be toned down, because most of the time we just last forever till we get cc chained.
Holy paladins spend half the match CC'd, and the other half of the match hiding behind a pillar because they don't want to get CC'd.

That's 100% CC uptime in my book.
disc and rsham >>>>> hpal

hpal just has a much lower skillcap than rsham/disc (easier to be an avg hpal than an avg dpriest)

and holy paladins that don't cast are bad

Holy paladins spend half the match CC'd, and the other half of the match hiding behind a pillar because they don't want to get CC'd.

also this^. but i cant wait to play hpal in MOP
Resto Shaman=Disc > Holy Pally > Holy Priest > Minor Healing Potion > Resto Druid
/cast Polymorph.

Nerfed hpallys for ya.

05/26/2012 06:11 PMPosted by Schleichend
Resto Shaman=Disc > Holy Pally > Holy Priest > Minor Healing Potion > Resto Druid

Pretty much this. Although most every comp rsham>disc
I'd say that disc>rsham except that if you want to play disc you can't play with a lock. Basically every good comp that doesn't have a lock in it uses a disc over a shaman.
Nah, holy paladins are so !@#$ing annoying to play. You eat so much freaking CC and if you mistime your trinket or bubble, welp that's gg. %^-*suxmang
05/25/2012 11:13 PMPosted by Yazaron
They need a buff.

We have no passive healing (HoTs, Priest bubble) and get CC chained to hell

Rsham> Disc Priest > Holy Priest> Hpally / Resto druid ( because they have so much passive heals)
rofl x50

a holy pali thinking he is equal to Rdruids
Resto druids have a ridiculous amount of passive heals, so stunning or CCing them does nothing. They also have the utility of a melee DPS and a tank, as well as a healer.

Don't get me started on cyclone.
rofl holy pallys are !@#$. Rsham > disc priest >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hpal >>> rdruid
wait? what? how? did u get killed by a holy pally? if u did i'm sorry u bad.
05/27/2012 04:03 PMPosted by Nuvu
wait? what? how? did u get killed by a holy pally? if u did i'm sorry u bad.

holy palies are significantly stronger than resto druids
if you feel it's not the case you're just horrible