BETA replaced PTR in battle.net

Customer Support
My PTR cataclysm changed to PTR mist of pandaria in battle.net control panel. Does it mean I am able to access BETA now or it's just a glitch in the system? (Didn't sign up for AP)
The beta will be separate from PTR listing.
05/24/2012 09:19 PMPosted by Bavra

Ah I see. Thank you. Just out of curiosity, does your PTR page look like this ?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36544414/Untitled.png
The PTR download is misdirecting people to the beta client download page right now but you will not have access to play it if your account was not flagged for it.
05/24/2012 09:19 PMPosted by Bavra

Not technically correct. I made this screenshot the day I got the beta for Beta :

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2978624/mopaccts.jpg

There is a bug in account management right now where it's treating the Cata PTR acct is the MoP ptr account.

On first login none of them had labels for which expansion they were for. Tried a character copy then went back to game summary and they were labelled.
05/25/2012 06:19 AMPosted by Bluspacecow
Not technically correct. I made this screenshot the day I got the beta for Beta :

Huh, I was going off of the listign that I have which has the cata ptr and mists beta as separate accounts. GOod to know though!
05/24/2012 09:12 PMPosted by Aligatro
My PTR cataclysm changed to PTR mist of pandaria in battle.net control panel. Does it mean I am able to access BETA now or it's just a glitch in the system? (Didn't sign up for AP)

From Russian battle.net forums:

Gm's quote (doesn't show up as blue because it's from the different region)
Шолазар, сейчас логотип коробки Mists of Pandaria отображается на всех ТИМ/Бета учетных записях. Увы, но Вы не получили доступа в бета-тестирование, это является лишь старой учетной записью доступа к тестовым игровым мирам.

source: http://eu.battle.net/wow/ru/forum/topic/4310133891#new-post

Translation:

"Шолазар, currently Mist of Pandaria logo is displayed on all PTR/Beta accounts. Alas you didn't get access to beta testing, it's just an old PTR account that is used to access PTR realms."

No new information here, but at least it's a response...
05/25/2012 11:56 AMPosted by Druidonoid
No new information here, but at least it's a response...

The display issue is currently being looked into. I don't have any updates as of yet, but we hope to hear back soon.
Well that sucks. Here I'm excited to see the Beta box art. Oh well, I'll keep hoping.
Lol have same issue, just went insane and installed beta than had blank realms. I thought I had the beta. Well looks like its back to leveling :(
I'm new to the forums, when i thought i had a beta invite i figured i should start posting more but when this is fixed it will be posted here correct?
05/28/2012 08:39 PMPosted by Aquathunder
I'm new to the forums, when i thought i had a beta invite i figured i should start posting more but when this is fixed it will be posted here correct?

It will be simply fixed.

Beyond saying "yes its broken" its unlikely they will announce the bug even existed considering it is a simple display bug.