Awesome Guild Names

General Discussion
Give me some cool guild names I could use when I go to my old server, "Dragonblight."

Nothing funny please, I want this to be a serious guild...

I used to run the guild named, "Apocalyptic Rain." it was big for a while but then everyone mostly stopped playing. I was thinking about doing, "Apocalyptic Reign." but I don't know... Please help. :D
Grand Theft Kodo
Exploding Boats the Sequel
05/17/2012 02:34 PMPosted by Nightray
Apocalyptic Reign

That'd be a good guild name. Otherwise I'd just start plugging epic sounding words into Google Translator if you want something that sounds serious.

Usually the serious ones end up being some of the funnier ones, since I can't take them seriously.
In my opinion it's always better to have something that sounds like a plausible lore-wise group, army, legion or organization.

<------ Like Doomhammer Guerilla -yay me :) -

Or... I dunno, Broxigar Legion, Thalassian Covenant, Deathkneel Corps, Freewind Tribe.

Seven Faction Army, Swift Hand of the Horde, stuff like that :)
05/17/2012 02:43 PMPosted by Minnerva
In my opinion it's always better to have something that sounds like a plausible lore-wise group, army, legion or organization.

I love those too. Gives the guild an actual guild-like feel. Like you're actually a band of people.

Reforged is more of a title almost (was kind of an ironic name considering we were a large part of the core group that splintered off a 25 guild to do 10s, basically a reforged raidgroup)

But group names are great, even when they're meant to be silly if they relate to the game that can even be better. I was always fond of "Stormwind Mall Security" and "Molten Core Swim Team".
I love Hello Kritty for obvious reasons :3
Blighted

(Ok, I'm biased here. That's actually my rogue's guilds name.)
Eventually, whenever there is a thread about guild names/tags and humor/levels of interesting, there is one name that is said. I shall be the person to bless this thread with its presence.

Some hilarious deviled fool made a Draenei character with the following name, title, and Guild Name:

Pilot of the Exodar
<Unemployed>

Actually no, this person doesn't exist. It did come up in a thread on the WoW forums though that someone should do this, I'm sure somebody has done it since then.

I laughed for about 5 minutes when I first read this though, I'm a huge lore junky. It gets me every time, for everyone that hasn't read this before, you're welcome
Did Your Mom.
Lord of the OMGSPIDERSRUN
Victorious Secret & Blood bath and beyond
<Natalie Wood Swim Team>
I've always liked <least we got stables>