300 Goblins vs 10,000 Gnomes

General Discussion
Reason why Goblins win? WE'RE GOBLINS WE BLOW STUFF UP!

Who do you think wins and why?
What if they shrink the explosions to a harmless level?
Goblins are suicidal bombers = win
everyone wins with fewer goblins and gnomes about.
Gnomes are far more intelligent.
Even though the goblins have plenty of high-powered explosives, the Gnomes can easily sabotage them.
If explosives are your plan it's probably a bad idea to only bring 300 Goblins to face 10,000 Gnomes.

This is madness.
05/19/2012 07:48 PMPosted by Ohmyfleas
This is madness.

Internet meme goes here.
Hmm that makes me think
It matters if im there then odviously the gnomes would win but if im not then the goblins win
Because the goblins are green and are creepy but i dont like creepy stuff (espescially when its small) Goblins are small so i simply step on them!
If explosives are your plan it's probably a bad idea to only bring 300 Goblins to face 10,000 Gnomes.

This is madness.

THIS IS SPARTA
gnomes had mind control and shrinking technologies the goblins are screwed
Stop feeding gnomes after midnight and the goblin population will decline. Problem solved.
Well, the Goblins would blow themselves up and the Gnomes would rip a hole in time and space which sucks them in, so I guess it'd be a draw. :P

Heat Infusion ray to the Goblin Bomb depot.

1 Gnome vs 300 Goblins, I win.
I think the gnomes would win.
Gnomes would end up irradiating themselves :P
That would be so unfair -- such a tiny group of Gobbos vs. such a large group of Gnomes, because only 300 at most of the gnomies would get to enjoy the sacred pleasure of slaughtering a goblin.
Nobody wins.

All that remains is a radioactive crater.
*Mind controls the goblins and tells them to blow themselves up, Causing a chain reaction blowing them all up in one simultaneous boom*

I win!
Although I could have also probably waited for one of them just to blow themselves up without mind control...

This is madness.

I appreciate you.

Gnomes are far more intelligent.
Even though the goblins have plenty of high-powered explosives, the Gnomes can easily sabotage them.

Yes but Goblins are known for mischief and mishaps. Check and mate GOBLINS WIN, GOBLINS WIN.