Guild Recruitment
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
Start using the Anon web browser and that won't be an issue anymore
bored hungry whine whine
Editing a new viiiideo

so exciiiited

SO MUCH MURDER
"I don't sweat, I glisten. Girls glisten."
Going to play a game; I quote the same person over and over till someone gets it

"They said, say something insulting and I'm like gotcha covered. NOODLE BUCKET. They're like THAT'S PERFECT!"
this sounds like a fun game

off topic - abcdefghijklmnopqrstvwxyz
Yay Xun is back!
"I'm actually really impressed with this dog's patience; fishing is BORING. Even after a few minutes I start barking and peeing on stuff."
"You could die at any moment. Might as well make the best of the lack of death you're currently experiencing."
Showan Im confused :s
"In my eyes I never fail. You'll never succeed if you don't fail, just act like you always succeeded."

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO GUESS WHO I'M QUOTING

This is a game silly
"She sheds too like a frikin' muthapsshhhfff....mothers shed. Most people's moms....check it out! Seriously, hug your mom and rub her head really fast. Look at your hand. That's gross."
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do....I'll kill them."
Ooooh I thought I knew the last one then I realized its not that one...

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me" was what I was thinking...

Help me! Are the quotes from the movies? Songs? Random tube videos?
Nope, I'm quoting a specific person; and Rihanna isn't it. Good try though!

*Eats wasabi* "Aaa. That's a lot. That's more than I wanted. Mmm. *Starts to burn* MMMM. AaaaaaAAAA NO IT WENT UP MY NOSE IT WENT UP MY NOSE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOO GET IN THE MICROWAVE GET IN THE MICROWAVE NOOOOOOOOOOO GAAAAAAH WASABI MAKES PEOPLE PUT STUFF IN MICROWAVES! GAAAAAAAAAAAAH ROBITUSSIN GIVE ME SOME ROBITUSSIN!"
I <3 pistachios! But they make you fat <.<
"Is that a stripper pole? I can work it girl, believe you me. I don't know what what believe you mean me means believe you means....what's up bro?"
Paris Hilton?
Nope, she's not as smart as this person, though we question this person's intelligence sometimes.

"It sounds like silence. It sounds like...an empty ballroom. And there's a bunch of people in dresses. And there's a...there's a monkey in a dress but he's also...he's on like a rope swing, and he's like sailing through the ballroom like a freakin' monkey ninja. And he's also got one of those bands across his chest with bullets like a Rambo monkey. This is what's going through my head right now, are you picturing the same? It's like a ballroom sort of out of Titanic, but there's a swinging ninja monkey with bullets."
"In high school, I was in the German club, just so I could be in another yearbook picture . . . so I was in the club for a day, ready? The club is called Florida Association of German Students. I'm not going to spell that out, but you can figure it out."