NEW TCG THREAD UPLOADED DETAILS INSIDE

Tichondrius
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
06/07/2012 06:44 PMPosted by Fluffybunz
/poke

FLUFFY! I got my foam sword rack! So excited! Come back to tich and lets battle :(
Tabard of the LightbringerGot one for sale for 170k, firm.
Magic Rooster Egg 250k, firm.

Message me ingame if interested.
^
Bring
Up
Mah

Epic Purple Shirt
Updated with wants.
Y U SO DEAD TICH?!
I'd like to post something constructive in this thread but I already have every TCG item I could want, so I'll just post anyways and pretend it's not to show off. Good luck in your searches.
06/17/2012 10:10 PMPosted by Randomnoobs
Y U SO DEAD TICH?!
+1

Still got everything as listed above. Prices are being cut though. 230k for the egg, 130k for the tabard.
updated with new stock.
How much for tabard of flame?
Random!

We had a lightning storm today, and my motherboard died. But I'll be back in a couple days and when I am..

I have a Spurious Sarcophagus for you!!
Random!

We had a lightning storm today, and my motherboard died. But I'll be back in a couple days and when I am..

YAY!!!!!!!!! <3! and that sucks about the mobo! I've had a videocard and mobo fry in a lightning storm ever since i've been so paranoid when it storms.
Random!

YAY!!!!!!!!! <3! and that sucks about the mobo! I've had a videocard and mobo fry in a lightning storm ever since i've been so paranoid when it storms.

I got so excited when I opened up the TCG pack and there it was. Then when I got home the internet was down...Then it started to storm and lightning hit in my front yard. Goodbye several electronic devices.
updated.
Just bought a Grell Moss from Randomnoobs. Great price and easy to work with. Took all of three minutes. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a little boost towards their Celestial Dragon/150 pet achievement. It's a much cheaper alternative than to some of the whelps on the auction house, and it looks awesome.