[H] <Legendary Carnage> 8/8 DS LF raiders.

Lightbringer
Hello Horde players of Lightbringer, our guild <Legendary Carnage> is looking to make a minor shift from our old ways of just pure PVP and to start a core 25 man raiding group that will be able to clear our DS normal and Heroic. With further hopes of maintaining this core group into MoP to start clearing content when it comes out. Between the raid leader and I we have over a decade experience of raiding and we will create a calm, enjoyable atmosphere but also be serious in that we will get content cleared.

Right now our raid time will be on Sunday at 6:00pm server time. What we expect from people applying is that they are able to consistently meet this time (unless something urgent comes up). We also expect that people applying will know their class and the fights. Furthermore, we expect people that are applying to be able to listen and to take any criticism positively as we just want to be able to help you out.

So, what are we looking for? We are looking for knowledgeable and competent raiders that have a great attitude and respect others. If you are interested in applying please just contact me in game on either Bjin or Cjin, post here, or just whisper someone in the guild and the RL or I will get in touch with you.

What to expect from us? Well as mentioned the people in the raid are laidback and looking to have fun but also clear content. We will not rage out at you if something happens, but explain in a calm and clear manner what we expect so do not worry about nerd rage. We will also be clear on what needs to be done on boss fights and will explain and answer any questions that you might have on the particular fight.

So if you are interested in applying please do so. An interview on vent will be required so we can get to know you and you can get to know us. We won’t bite, I promise. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to raiding with you!
Updated as we are now looking to start 25 man raiding.