best warlock names?

Warlock
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
Any lock name without any variation of "dot" in it. : )
(master)
(aprentice)
(heartborne)
(sevenseeker)
(warrior)
(desire)
(in me)
THE WHISHMASTER
(master)
(aprentice)
(heartborne)
(sevenseeker)
(warrior)
(desire)
(in me)
THE WHISHMASTER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLW7wJvdFSI this is where i got it (Nightwish w/Tarja =true Epicness)
Nexplosion
Voldemort, Rzombie, Saurumon, Homunculus (Full Metal Alchemist), Shadowdiver, Lockhead, Krull, Racetmal, and Dfilth
(Female) Ironmaiden (male) Newmojache
When I originally played in vanilla, I had an Undead lock as my first toon. I named it Necron because of the whole, coming back to life thing as an undead/ Soulstones... thought it fit pretty well... assuming you know what Necrons are. Doesn't fit well with humans though xD, but eh.
Pretty certain my names is the best.

Do I get a prize?
Did someone say Lovecraftian? O.o
I like mine
Yoda
<-- Shadow & Fire. also primarily destruction spec. 'nuff said!
Atrocity, nuffer said
Hi there
Mine. All my toons are named after pharmaceuticals and one used as either anti-seizure or to treat Bipolar seemed appropriate.
Professor Faulken reporting in..

(Double Bonus internets if you know the reference)
My name isn't really warlock themed... But how else is an undead gal supposed to smell good?
Honestly the only names that don't make me a little upset are rp names. If you can't think of something more creative than "Ipwnu" just hit the 'Randomize' button and 'Enter'. That aside, names like "Incesne" and "Necron" are better than most because at least they aren't reiterations of your race/class (e.g. "Cowsham" "Pandamonk").
My name isn't too bad
I like my name.