Australian RP?

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
G'day mates!

Loljks, I'm not that bogan. I just wanted to get any Aussies out there to notice.

Straight to the point, where do all the Aussies RP? What server? I'm on WrA currently with my own guild, but whenever I'm online of an evening, all my guildies are asleep! :P So, I just wanted an idea of where the majority of Australian RP'ers like to go, and see if I can't be online with more than 2 people at a time.

Cheers.
Hey hey!

I live in Aussie myself, and I RP on Moon Guard.

Mostly RP servers are active in the mornings Aussie times, so that is the more higher chance of finding RP, in the evenings that is when a lot of people go to work in America and such :P
Ive been looking for Aussie rp's for a very long time, but to no avail. would be interested in starting a guild if there was enough interest, but i don't think there will be.
All you need to do is go on here and ask and start a group of rpers on an rp realm, advertise!!
We don't like Aussies 'round 'ere.

/cocks shotgun
Hush your mouth Hal!

My mains are Moon Guard alliance, although I do have horde toons on MG as well.
Aussie here Im on WRA as well and find a lot of people around when I get on ( round 4 or so in the evening)
I know a fair few Aussies and I too am a Moonguardian. Ignore Hal he's all bark and no bite. MG's good because of the insanely high population there's always -someone- on on MG, must be all that hanky panky in Goldshire that brings the numbers up.
Hush your mouth Hal!

My mains are Moon Guard alliance, although I do have horde toons on MG as well.

This ^
< See?