Watch you clever mouth !@#$%! - Garrosh H.

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
Ummmm, why does Garrosh Hellscream say, "Watch your clever mouth !@#$%." during the quest: The Warchief Cometh ??? That's degrading to women, and why do NPC's cuss. TYVM!
06/10/2012 02:31 PMPosted by Pía
Ummmm, why does Garrosh Hellscream say, "Watch your clever mouth !@#$%." during the quest: The Warchief Cometh ??? That's degrading to women, and why do NPC's cuss. TYVM!

I heard Garrosh isn't really the nicest Orc you could meet. He probably doesn't really care about whether or not people are hurt by his words.

Just sayin.
NPCs cuss because it's a T rated game.
Orcs hate women.
06/10/2012 02:31 PMPosted by Pía
That's degrading to women

Hello, I'm Pia, and I live in a bubble.
cause he's a meanie.
Why does it really matter?
Because the ESRB says Mild Language.
...because she is one?

I mean, you do know the stuff she's been up to since Arthas' death, right?
We should be more worried about Garrosh cursing while we throw iceballs that kill people or cleave them in half with giant axes.
As a reanimated corpse, Sylvanas Windrunner is technically a magically sentient item as such is not possessed of a gender.
Because he dose not respect female race leaders. Notice he did not call the troll he took issue with the male equivalent .
06/10/2012 02:40 PMPosted by Tsukihime
We should be more worried about Garrosh cursing while we throw iceballs that kill people or cleave them in half with giant axes.

I have slain countless enemies, many who didn't stand a chance of hurting me.

BUT SWEARING IS BAD!
06/10/2012 02:46 PMPosted by Awkward

I have slain countless enemies, many who didn't stand a chance of hurting me.

BUT SWEARING IS BAD!

You're damn right swearing is bad!
In that datamined content, doesn't some Orc refer to Jaina as "the Proudmoore b***h"?
06/10/2012 02:50 PMPosted by Pouncers
In that datamined content, doesn't some Orc refer to Jaina as "the Proudmoore b***h"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSy6KBPvzKQ

As I said, Orcs just hate women.