What happened to Jaina?

General Discussion
What has happened to Jaina between Cata and MoP?
She seems more....magical, evil, old, and stronger.
What do you think?
http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/june/jainaCompare.jpg
its the hordes fault
lightning struck her hair?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JinS53T2kc
Having your city-state annihilated, and just about everyone you knew there killed by the Horde does tend to harden a person. Even a peace-desiring person like Jaina.
Hey Easton.

In the Mists of Pandaria pre-patch, there's going to be a world event in the form of a PvE scenario where the Horde sack Theramore.
I'm assuming that the strain Jaina undergoes through the event and the fact she apparently teleports her entire castle out of Theramore causes her hair color to gray.

Though, we'll probably get more info once her book, Tides of War, is released and when we experience the scenario in the pre-patch.

My two cents.
Poor Jaina's been through a lot. I think she looks a bit sad yet strong and mysterious.

I also like the texture of her clothes now.

♥ Aune
World of Warcraft human females have much different and longer menstrual periods then Earth women.
She decided that she needed the power to copy other's power with the touch of her skin. So she dyed her hair and went on a hunt.
wouldn't be surprised if she goes bonkers sometime through the expac like garrosh.
She's finally ready to kill some orcs. It's too bad it took the destruction of Theramore for her to realize that orcs need to be killed.
It's about time she grew a backbone.
Slyvanas vs. Jaina.

On pay-per-view.
Sorry i guess we were a bit too rough with each other /wink
She looks like Rogue from the X-men.
She's also got a tattoo on the small of her back that says, "Don't forget to buy Christie Golden's new book!"
06/14/2012 01:02 PMPosted by Adelaide
She's finally ready to kill some orcs. It's too bad it took the destruction of Theramore for her to realize that orcs need to be killed.

Said the Draenei Shaman without a hint of irony.

Said the Draenei Shaman without a hint of irony.

Why would there be irony?
Hey Easton.

In the Mists of Pandaria pre-patch, there's going to be a world event in the form of a PvE scenario where the Horde sack Theramore.
I'm assuming that the strain Jaina undergoes through the event and the fact she apparently teleports her entire castle out of Theramore causes her hair color to gray.

Though, we'll probably get more info once her book, Tides of War, is released and when we experience the scenario in the pre-patch.

My two cents.

I know....just wanted to see what people think
06/14/2012 01:11 PMPosted by Kaletha
She looks like Rogue from the X-men.

Beat me to it >_<
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101123142961/powerlisting/images/c/cb/Rogue-x-men-4409766-1024-768.jpg

She doesn't look older, her skin just looks paler, her hair turned silver (not grey), and her eyes glow a similar color to dks'.