<Ascendancy of Ahveros> Recruiting All Levels

Ravenholdt
<Ascendancy of Ahveros> or AoAhveros for short is a new guild on Ravenholdt. We're a leveling guild ready to hit the scene for MoP. After years in development we are ready to open our doors to all people. Whether you're looking to RP, PVP, or PvE, we have it all. We're looking to build up a strong group of 85s and start raiding to get ready for MoP. With an experience guild leader this guild will go far in Mists of Pandaria. Don't be fooled by our competitors with similar guild names, we are the superior guild and are looking to add you to our ranks. Join the revolution!

Pst me ingame or in this thread for invite to the guild.
CAN I GET NO PEACE ON THE FOR-...

Oh i see what you did thar.
CAN I GET NO PEACE ON THE FOR-...

Oh i see what you did thar.
We are the premier guild of Ravenholdt.
Join this guild, and you directly support diseased riding turtles. That is all. :P
06/15/2012 11:38 AMPosted by Ventblaze
Join this guild, and you directly support diseased riding turtles. That is all. :P
our riding turtles are no diseased, they are the most healthy and reliable riding turtles you could ever hope for.
I approve.
Just to prove that I am the best rogue on this server:

http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac200/Averoswow/WoWScrnShot_061312_185449.jpg

13k at level 1, get on my level.
do u have tabrd?
06/16/2012 10:54 AMPosted by Cayreth
do u have tabrd?
We do.
06/16/2012 07:31 PMPosted by Dinpik
We do.

What's it look like?
Lobster with a blue background, its actually pretty sweet.
06/16/2012 08:15 PMPosted by Ahveros
Lobster with a blue background, its actually pretty sweet.

I must have a closer inspection, remove thy tabard.

http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac200/Averoswow/WoWScrnShot_061312_185449.jpg

My level one can beat up your level one.

you level one pulls 10 dps at max, my level one pulls 13k. AoAhveros has the best rogues on the server.

you level one pulls 10 dps at max, my level one pulls 13k. AoAhveros has the best rogues on the server.

Your level one and my level one, in the playground after school.
What has the world come to when to lvl 1s get into the "...mine is bigger..." argument. Well all I will say is my lvl 1 is better looking, has killed the whale shark and proudly wears Burgys Hat.

So...bugger off and respect my authority.
As if.

Your level one and my level one, in the playground after school.
my level 1 will destroy your level 1 dwarf any day
The guild we've all been waiting for!
When are you making Ahvalon?
The guild we've all been waiting for!
When are you making Ahvalon?
Probably in MoP