Bless The Martyr Selling all the things!

Baelgun
We have been selling spots in raids since back in Wrath of the Lich King, whether it was mount runs, gear runs, Meta acheivements, or even TOGC 50 mounts and will continue to do so when we arrive on our new home in just a few short weeks. As I am sure you all know mounts are going to be account wide come Mists of Pandaria, in addition the beautiful mounts you see flying around such as Life-Binder's Handmaiden and (Item not found) will go from being 100% drop rate all the way down to >1%(similiar to Mimiron's Head and Invincible's Reins).

Starting the week of July the 10th we will be offering the following

Dragon Soul:
Heroic Madness of Deathwing title only (Savior of Azeroth): 125k
Heroic Madness of Deathwing mount only (Life-Binder's Handmaiden): 150k **You must already have title.
Heroic Madness of Deathwing title and mount: 200k

8/8 Heroic 25 man FULL RUN; includes any loot you want and a Heroic Madness mount: 225k
**Add Clusters for an extra 50k

6/8 Heroic 25 man Clusters: 50k per week
Fangs of the Father full legendary: 700k (500k up front; 200k after 4 weeks)

Firelands:
Glory of the Firelands Raider (both weeks): 200k
Heroic Ragnaros title only (Firelord): 85k
Heroic Ragnaros mount only (Pureblood Firehawk): 100k **You must already have the title.
Heroic Ragnaros title and mount: 150k

Eternal Embers, Seething Cinders, or Siphons for legendary staff, 6/7H 10 man: 40k per week
Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest full legendary staff: 700k

Tier 11
Glory of the Cataclysm Raider: 250k
Heroic BoT Full Clear: 100k
Heroic BWD Full Clear: 100k
Heroic Al'akir(of the Foru Winds) or Nefarian(Blackwing's Bane): 75k
Sinestra(Dragonslayer): 90k

WotLK
10 or 25 man: Glory of the Ulduar Raider: 100k
10 or 25 man: Glory of the Icecrown Raider: 100k
Shadowfrost Shards: 75k per week
Val'anyr Fragments: 75k per week

FAQ
A few quick notes about sales:
-You must be horde, as we are a horde guild.
-You must be on our server to purchase Dragon Soul.
-We do take alternative forms of payment (see FAQ).
-We do not sell any random drop mounts (ie Blazing Drake, Flametalon of Alysrazor, Mimron's Head, Invincible). However we will sell the said runs weekly if you wish to push your luck that way, with a pre worked out price for the mount.

Q: Why do I have to make a deposit?
A: A deposit secures your spot on a run with us. Many potential buyers tend to be flaky; a deposit lets us know that you're a serious buyer and you won't waste our time by not showing up for a run that we organize for you. There are no exceptions on deposits. We require half to schedule your run and the other half once you are invited to the raid group.

Q: I want to buy something you don't have listed. What are the chances you might sell it to me?
A: You'd have to contact Worldboss so that we could try to work something out with you. Most likely we can come to an amicable agreement as there has yet to be a time on a custom request we have not fufilled and agreed upon(5 man achvs, old runs, partial glory runs etc. We even are willing to work things out for the 1% mount drops)
For contact information please visit our website
http://btmguild.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=23

There are several ways to reach us listed there including the ability to send us a PM on our website.
I has 2k gold, can i has mount plz?
06/17/2012 06:31 PMPosted by Firepwnz
I has 2k gold, can i has mount plz?

I'll give you a ride on my dragon for that!
That's a pretty good price, wish I was horde :/
Too bad Crisp doesn't offer sales.

Ah well, good luck to you with the sales!
What are you looking at DS or Firelands? I may be able to refer you somewhere for firelands if that is what you are looking for.
That's a pretty good price, wish I was horde :/
Too bad Crisp doesn't offer sales.

Ah well, good luck to you with the sales!
Actually...

I think we're selling a run for a guy and his buddy sometime soon. I forget what day Sam said it was. You'd have to whisper Samiam or send him an ingame mail to see if its something he's thinking of continuing or not.

Personally, I enjoy seeing

"Foofy Receives"

Spamming my chatbox since I DE EVERYTHING e_e
See look at that, we got the alliance guys selling all the things now too!
We do happen to sell... pretty much everything (t11 - t13, items, mounts, achieves). All sales negotiated privately with Samiam, Massakisst, and myself.

At this stage in the game, though, its all relatively cheap and easy, like foo... fighters tickets.

Mass will sell runs for a good planking, btw.
The masks on both of you scare the hell out of me.
It's ok Ahab, drink the kool-aid, it's good just ask Chesticles.

Whoa wait a second....so the guy who used to rock a Murloc skull with balls on your shoulders say our masks creep you out.....I remember how you used to fondle those shoulders!
I still cry about that tier set. Men have been found dead for doing less than making me wear murloc balls all the time.
I cant afford this.
This is one of the things I will have to window shop.
Or craigslist stalk
I cant afford this.
Or craigslist stalk

Oh comon it would take like 1 week of trying to make 100k!
I cant afford this.
Or craigslist stalk

Oh comon it would take like 1 week of trying to make 100k!

I just moved, is the only reason I'm on so much. So i wont be able to make alot of gold.
I am gonna farm tonight though, and see what i can come up with :3
So just throwing a question out there, When I have the time, or am just really high, I usually farm ore in Uldum or Fish in Twilight Highlands.

What are some of your guys farm spots?
Trade chat, I farm that
Elemart

06/19/2012 06:38 PMPosted by Firepwnz
What are some of your guys farm spots?

Elementary schools. any of em, take your pick!
Ahab.
One word for you

WINDFYHUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Ahab.
One word for you

WINDFYHUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't you mean, A WHOLE NEW WORLD?(now I am tempted to go through all my mumble recrodings to see if I have that)