Emerald Dream
Prev 1 6 7 8 11 Next
08/07/2012 07:09 PMPosted by Loreynna
Aw, I just got back home D: I miss all fun things ever. ;_;

We had a good time and played bodyguards for Psiruss :D
08/07/2012 07:16 PMPosted by Bredius
Aw, I just got back home D: I miss all fun things ever. ;_;

Lmao I would hardly call it bodyguards, though it was fun.

Loreynna, whisper me in game.
08/07/2012 07:26 PMPosted by Psiruss

I defended you with my life! If that's not being a bodyguard I don't know what is!

I defended you with my life! If that's not being a bodyguard I don't know what is!

I know, and thank you for that Bredius.
Rated BG and Where's Waldo tonight! A certain troll will learn of fates worse than death!!
That's pretty much my first impression of Psiruss. Frozen in an ice block.
08/08/2012 09:08 AMPosted by Gallowglass
That's pretty much my first impression of Psiruss. Frozen in an ice block.

Tis a good defense, lets him chill out and re-align his chi
So, after reading here and checking out the Guild Portal site, I'm very interested in joining Devilclaw Outlaws. I sent Ottavia some questions via in-game email a couple of days ago, but I know how busy things can get, so I thought I'd ask here as well.

My biggest concern is whether you have a policy against accepting alts. My main on Emerald Dream is Lillylu, who's in House Winterborn, but Seyahat wouldn't fit in there due to her characterization. It's still a work in progress, but she's not shaping up to be what you'd call overly concerned with Human laws, ethics, or morality. Heck, she has her issues with Night Elven laws, ethics, and morality -- or at least with how Malfurion Stormrage seems to represent them....

I also wonder what your activity requirements are. I have some RL commitments that can occasionally keep me offline for a week or so at a stretch, and I'd hate to join only to disappoint. I'm also newish to RP and very new to PvP, but eager to learn.

So if you have room for a lowbie Nelf rogue, I'd love to apply!
So, after reading here and checking out the Guild Portal site, I'm very interested in joining Devilclaw Outlaws. I sent Ottavia some questions via in-game email a couple of days ago, but I know how busy things can get, so I thought I'd ask here as well.

My biggest concern is whether you have a policy against accepting alts. My main on Emerald Dream is Lillylu, who's in House Winterborn, but Seyahat wouldn't fit in there due to her characterization. It's still a work in progress, but she's not shaping up to be what you'd call overly concerned with Human laws, ethics, or morality. Heck, she has her issues with Night Elven laws, ethics, and morality -- or at least with how Malfurion Stormrage seems to represent them....

I also wonder what your activity requirements are. I have some RL commitments that can occasionally keep me offline for a week or so at a stretch, and I'd hate to join only to disappoint. I'm also newish to RP and very new to PvP, but eager to learn.

Alts are more than welcomed!

There really is no activity requirement. Obviously if you are not online for months, your toon may find itself homeless one day. But if you tell us you are going to be gone for X days/months we have no problem keeping inactives in Guild for when you get back. :)

Just like every other guild, the more you put in the more you get out.

Feel free to shoot one of us a msg for an invite!
Ooo, alts are welcome? :Files that info away for a later date.:
Your guild sounds very fascinating! I will probably make an alliance character in the next day or so, being new to the game, I would like to see both horde and alliance side.

Only thing is I am very slow at leveling, been trying to see everything in this game, well zones for right now at the moment, would this be an issue?
08/08/2012 10:48 AMPosted by Dycern
Feel free to shoot one of us a msg for an invite!

Yay, thank you so much! And I certainly hope to contribute as much as I possibly can! A good guild makes everything more fun and more interesting. :) I'll whisper one of you the next time I see you on.
08/08/2012 10:58 AMPosted by Brixxi
I will probably make an alliance character in the next day or so, being new to the game, I would like to see both horde and alliance side.

If/when you make an Alliance toon, feel free to ping either Lillylu or Seyahat -- they're both lowbies, and I've only been playing since Cata, but I'll do what I can to assist with advice or leveling and so on. And welcome to the game!
Your guild sounds very fascinating! I will probably make an alliance character in the next day or so, being new to the game, I would like to see both horde and alliance side.

Only thing is I am very slow at leveling, been trying to see everything in this game, well zones for right now at the moment, would this be an issue?

This is not a problem at all. We have a small number of people in guild who are on their very first toon ever. Then of course we have a LARGE number of people (myself included) who have been with WoW since day one.

We've got some very friendly & helpful people. Being a 'slow lvler' is not an issue at all. The more like minded people the better! ^_^ (And by like minded I mean, people who are friendly, group oriented, not !@#$ disturbers and here to have FUN!)

You can go ahead and find me in game today if you'd like an invite! I'm sure other officers will be online to invite you as well.

08/08/2012 10:52 AMPosted by Krystolis
Ooo, alts are welcome? :Files that info away for a later date.:

Woot!

You are quite welcome! DCO has a wide range of players and that's another thing that makes us great! Yeah!
"You? HAH! You're nothin' but a peasant, we 'ave no room fer farmers in the Ironforge Guard boy!"

The small circle of guards laughed and started to walk away when Mauderan lost his temper.

"Me father ain't just a farmer, he is Rimly Bloodboot. He killed an Orc with just his shoe..."

The guards laughed even harder and came back.

"Alright lad, what can ye do fer Ironforge?"

"I 'ave an aim beyond comparision n I al..."

"A marksman aye?" The closest guard laughed and gave Mauderan a gun. "Shoot that apple off that tree n you'll be in the Ironforge Guard"

The young Dwarf looked in the motioned direction and say an apple tree as almost a spec in the distance. Mauderan brought the gun up and drew breth, holding still and he made out his target.

"If he's anything like his father he'll miss it by a mile!" The guards bursted out laughs. The young marksmen got angry and without thinking turned and shot the guard who spoke in the thick chest armor. Realizing what he had done, he ran for the forests he grew up in. He had entered the forest about 10 minutes ago when he heard the guards behind him. Without realizing it, he had backed himself into a tree. The guards caught up and ran for the boy, axes in hand. Mauderan heard rustling from a bush nearby as a boar with tusks the size of antlers crashed out into the guards. With both of them knocked out, the boar walked up to Mauderan and looked up, causing the Dwarf to as well. He had been cornered on the same apple tree the guards tried to test him on. He picked up the guards gun and without aim, shot the highest apple down by the stem and gave it to the boar.

A week later, as he searched for armies on the Hero's Call board, he realized he couldn't be accepted into any. As he was about to give up, a small name illegally carved in on the building by the board caught his attention: Devilclaw Outlaws.
"You? HAH! You're nothin' but a peasant, we 'ave no room fer farmers in the Ironforge Guard boy!"

The small circle of guards laughed and started to walk away when Mauderan lost his temper.

"Me father ain't just a farmer, he is Rimly Bloodboot. He killed an Orc with just his shoe..."

The guards laughed even harder and came back.

"Alright lad, what can ye do fer Ironforge?"

"I 'ave an aim beyond comparision n I al..."

"A marksman aye?" The closest guard laughed and gave Mauderan a gun. "Shoot that apple off that tree n you'll be in the Ironforge Guard"

The young Dwarf looked in the motioned direction and say an apple tree as almost a spec in the distance. Mauderan brought the gun up and drew breth, holding still and he made out his target.

"If he's anything like his father he'll miss it by a mile!" The guards bursted out laughs. The young marksmen got angry and without thinking turned and shot the guard who spoke in the thick chest armor. Realizing what he had done, he ran for the forests he grew up in. He had entered the forest about 10 minutes ago when he heard the guards behind him. Without realizing it, he had backed himself into a tree. The guards caught up and ran for the boy, axes in hand. Mauderan heard rustling from a bush nearby as a boar with tusks the size of antlers crashed out into the guards. With both of them knocked out, the boar walked up to Mauderan and looked up, causing the Dwarf to as well. He had been cornered on the same apple tree the guards tried to test him on. He picked up the guards gun and without aim, shot the highest apple down by the stem and gave it to the boar.

A week later, as he searched for armies on the Hero's Call board, he realized he couldn't be accepted into any. As he was about to give up, a small name illegally carved in on the building by the board caught his attention: Devilclaw Outlaws.

Nice story Maud :)
*bumps thread*

Friday fun, a.wpvp and a rp event going tonight.
Bump for making a hunter, getting a bear pet, and naming it ARAANE.
Do you... *Stablae looks at you directly in the eyes* have what it takes to be an... OUTLAW?!?!?!

*Stablae vanishes in a fabulous cloud of smoke*