Social guilds A-side?

Wyrmrest Accord
Currently, me and a friend (both of us primarily Hordies) are trying to find a fun, social guild A side. As are mains will most likely, barring catastrophic circumstances, always be Horde, we would like a alt-friendly guild who perhaps has a little RP going on. A no-pressure kinda thing.

This would be the toon I apply on (Who I am sticking with! /looks determined), and most likely will bring in some other A-side toons I have once a good guild is found.

Any suggestions would be wonderful!
I'm not totally on top of it, but I think Revolting Peasant, Mythdren, Recidivus, and Crusaders of Skadoosh are all pretty open (or at least I see their names pop up alot) and have some rpers but not necessarily requiring hardcore RP. Well from what I can tell Reci/Crusaders are more starting up/raiding guilds with rpers and Myth is more focused on RP but they all seem to have a decent spread of people.

...Don't quote me on that though.

When in doubt there's always like...Alt Factory? I think? If you were Horde I'd say Stepping Stones but...

(Arrgh want to buy smart Alliance maining people!)
Is that a fem Dwarf avatar I see?! I've recently started an all Female Dwarf guild alliance side called <The Brewmaidens>. If your friend plays a female as well, you're both welcome into the guild. Right now it's RP/Social until we get more members so we can discuss as a guild the needs/wants of each member for what they're looking for in the guild and design a story line from that. Not everyone is required to role play, though.
06/19/2012 02:48 PMPosted by Zieto
Crusaders of Skadoosh

06/19/2012 02:48 PMPosted by Zieto
...Don't quote me on that though.

Ha! Jokes on you :D

J/K Thanks for the reference... and yes. If you want to poke around on the forums to get a feel for the guild, jump over to skadoosh.us

Also feel free to ask just about any of us about the guild in game.

GL finding what your looking for guys!
Thanks for the suggestions so far, guys! I directed my friend to this thread so we get some ideas.

@Zieto - thanks for all the suggestions!

@Pai - We will definitely put it into consideration. We do have some other non-lady-dwarves alts that we might want to bring with us, but however it pans out I would love to RP with you guys down the road. :D

@Juansun - Heading to the forums now to check it out. I love you guys on the forums, so will definitely peek around. :)
Aww I wish I had more time to work on my femdwarf, Pai. If you guys are still recruiting months from now, let me know!
All femdwarf guild?

*pulls up a recliner, sits back to enjoy the show*
All femdwarf guild?

*pulls up a recliner, sits back to enjoy the show*

/casts a firebolt at the recliner

No gawkin' here, mister! Now get yer butt a movin', or be makin' yourself useful!
06/19/2012 03:23 PMPosted by Talà
Aww I wish I had more time to work on my femdwarf, Pai. If you guys are still recruiting months from now, let me know!

So long as Trudi exists, I shall forever be recruiting.
Last minute bump before I go to bed! Haven't been able to touch base with friend yet over this, but thanks everyone for the suggestions! :D
Huldra's friend here! Yeah, somewhere casual where not just the Dwarves are welcome would be nice. I have one other Ally character who needs a home too. As tempting as an all Dorf guild is! ;)
Huldra's friend here! Yeah, somewhere casual where not just the Dwarves are welcome would be nice. I have one other Ally character who needs a home too. As tempting as an all Dorf guild is! ;)

I'm not a dwarf :D I'm SKELETOR! ahahahahaha

j/k If you ladies and gentlemen have any questions about Crusaders feel free to poke one of us anytime. :D
We're definitely alt friendly here at Mythdren. We're not really a RP guild, per se, although we definitely do have RPers in the guild. We're more of a "let's run old content for achievements and mog gear / hang out and have fun" kind of guild.

I tend to be the one who organizes the RP events and it's stuff like guild picnics, trips to the beach, hide and seek, fireworks shows, etc.

Also, just a heads up.... things are kinda quiet right now... summer slump plus Diablo I think. Usually have about 7-10 people on.

xo
Gwennie
Aye, the people from Mythdren seem to be a nice bunch also me thinks.
fem dorf powa
It was a tough call, so much awesome to choose from! Thanks for having us. :)