@Deckard Cain

Frostmourne
Stay a while and listen.
I DON'T GET IT.
Stay for noodles Po!
Whoever wrote D3 story was on crack, seriously Leah is the most annoying character the Diablo franchise has ever seen.
^ agreed
06/20/2012 02:42 AMPosted by Miirkat
Whoever wrote D3 story was on crack, seriously Leah is the most annoying character the Diablo franchise has ever seen.

Unfortunately the expansion will be about you trying to *spoiler* her *spoiler* no doubt.
06/20/2012 02:49 AMPosted by Groot

Unfortunately the expansion will be about you trying to *spoiler* her *spoiler* no doubt.

Act 1: "Uncle Deckard is crazy, demons don't exist" while killing skeletons 'n stuff.
Act 2: Me and Uncle Deckard used to kill demons just like this in the sewers of Lut Gholein.
Act 3: Turns into boss demon
Act 4: Kill said boss demon.
06/20/2012 03:58 AMPosted by Miirkat

Act 1: "Uncle Deckard is crazy, demons don't exist" while killing skeletons 'n stuff.
Act 2: Me and Uncle Deckard used to kill demons just like this in the sewers of Lut Gholein.
Act 3: Turns into boss demon
Act 4: Kill said boss demon.

Gosh spoilers! Anywho did anyone else think Diablo was just Kerrigan?
i was just confused as to why he had boobs
06/20/2012 05:33 AMPosted by Akinaria
i was just confused as to why he had boobs

I assumed it was because of his host's gender. Still it was remarkably like Kerrigan if not the Xel Naga hybrid thing you fight in SC2.