The Päck (( PVP/RP/PVE guild ))

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 20 21 22 24 Next
((Bump back to the first page!!!! Lets get some people looking again!! WEEEEEEeeeee))
The pack is welcoming all worgens, If you are looking for that perfect home, If you're a worgen and you're looking for a pvp,pve, and great RP guild
we will fit you just fine, We are a group of players who love to Play hard and world pvp harder, we are fun and active, we welcome all classes of worgen
so if you are looking for a new guild come see us. we would love to have you. I have been here for 8 months now and it's the best guild i have ever been in
after 8 years of playing wow. send a message to any pack member if you're interested of feel free to check out website at : thepacksden.guildlaunch.com
((A bump for the nice puppies))
/pet
((I support The Pack 100%. Bump.))
The pack is welcoming all worgens, If you are looking for that perfect home, If you're a worgen and you're looking for a pvp,pve, and great RP guild
we will fit you just fine, We are a group of players who love to Play hard and world pvp harder, we are fun and active, we welcome all classes of worgen
so if you are looking for a new guild come see us. we would love to have you. I have been here for 8 months now and it's the best guild i have ever been in
after 8 years of playing wow. send a message to any pack member if you're interested of feel free to check out website at : thepacksden.guildlaunch.com
lets do the Worgen bump.
(( The Päck is currently looking for more worgen classes to join the ranks! Please visit www.thepacksden.guildlaunch.com ))
we will fit you just fine, check out website at : thepacksden.guildlaunch.com
*observes Nymaway from a distance*

Hmmm.....seems I've found myself a new worg helm.....

*sees the rest of the Pack*

....perhaps for all of my clan.

*grins*

((Bump for worg hel-

I mean bump for Worgen!

....yeh...thats it.))
hehe bump))
cow bump
gotta keep the worgs on page one!
bump!
So just wondering. How do you justify some of your members complete and blatant disregard for lore?