The Päck (( PVP/RP/PVE guild ))

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 7 8 9 24 Next
(( The Päck is currently looking for more worgen members to join the ranks, if you think you have what it takes to be a part of a pack, please apply at www.thepacksden.guildlaunch.com ))
(( /pet ))
(( Happy one year anniversary Päck members. It has been an amazing time getting to know each and every one of you. Here's to a good year and several more to come with one of the best guilds I have ever been privileged to be a part of.

/applaud))
(( The Päck is now currently looking for more Worgen Mages to join the ranks, please fill out an application on our website www.thepacksden.guildlaunch.com ))
((yes, desperate need for mages, when the hunter has to pull out the corehound, it's a sign. Bump for more mages, and lots of fun last night. :D))
((

Sorry about missing last night Nym!!! Had some stuff come up and honestly forgot about it :(

Did talk about the Dreadfangs in my guild post this morning. Hope that's ok. If not let me know and I can change it around!

Congrats on the 1 year!!

))
(( No worries dear! We had a great night of celebrating, I shall try to fill you in on as much as I can. ))
((when the hunter has to pull out the corehound))

((Let me finish and fix this for you:

When the hunter pulls out the corehound, Ragnaros is smiling upon your raid.

And when Ragnaros is smiling on your raid, your enemies will...

BE PURGED IN LIVING FLAME.

I'm glad this is settled.))
((Bump. This doesn't deserve to be on page 2))
((Bump for a cool RP guild))
bump only because of the worgen or else i would hate this guild with a passion jk
(( The Päck is currently seeking more worgen mages to join the ranks, other worgen classes will be considered. Please apply at www.thepacksden.guildlaunch.com.

Hi Darthfrito how have you been? :D ))
((This is an RP recruitment thread on Page 2. I hate 2s. I will not allow it to be on Page 2.))