[H] <Burn Phase> Adult Raiding 8/8H 25m

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
Prev 1 2 3 8 Next
dont get cheeky
but i like to be "cheeky". Y U NO LVL 85 FLASHH??
i am too 85!
your not a level 85... YOU TROLL!
bamp
WTB Friendship:

"Some guys are good at talking to girls. Some guys have all the money in the world. Some guys wear fancy shoes and pants. I ain't one of those guys, but baby, I can dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, dance. I can dance, dance, dance, dance, dance."
"Some guys have friends and they do hi-5's. Some guys actually have a life. Some guys dont sit when they pee, they stand. I'm not one of those guys, but baby, I can dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, dance. I can dance, dance, dance, dance, dance."
Bump
Face ---> Desk
moomoocows go bark
amg another savior!
dayum dis guild got finneee level 22's
bump
qxv worst bumper..
Hi there. This is the thread I posted in the Oceanic Guild Recruitment Forums.

Hi, I'm a 402 ret with DS 7/8 HM 25 man and 8/8 HM 10 man. Currently, I am looking for a 25 man guild for MoP. Will prefer guild that starts around 2030 to 2130 (+8 GMT) for raids. Willing to transfer or faction change. Please contact me in-game for more details.

Syrenth has contacted me and asked me whether i will be interested to join you guys. Weekend raids sounds good to me. But i will just like to confirm your raid timings as I'm from Singapore. By the way, i have 2 other 85 and 2 80s as Alliance on FM. So hopefully Burn Phase & Frostmourne will be a good home for me again. Thanks.
we're firstly on Thaurissan, not Frostmourne. Secondly add me to real-id for a chat (the-dark-alliance@hotmail.com). Lastly our raid times are as listed 2pm - 5.30 pm Server time (or GMT+10).

You can also apply on the forums instead of chatting if you'd prefer; Http://burn-phase.guildlaunch.com
LF more pro deeps.
archer i'll contact you ingame later today make sure you're on @ midday oceanic server time.
bamp
i tried to contact you ingame today archer but your character was deleted aparently - i see your still around now so ill send you a mail tonight after H rag.
WTB: More rdps.