...Starien?

Ravenholdt
I'm looking more forward to carting around a big honkin' Beholder wherever I go. Those things are sick looking.

Edit: Observer, whatever. THE EYE is watching. It's beholding, observing, shooting laser beams.
Everyone seems to be forgetting the most important feature of warlocks in MoP...

Shivara pet has RAINBOW BEAMS! Many giggles will be had.

Rainbows are !@#$ing evil as %^-* man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQzNBTukO0w ?
I'm looking more forward to carting around a big honkin' Beholder wherever I go. Those things are sick looking.

Edit: Observer, whatever. THE EYE is watching. It's beholding, observing, shooting laser beams.

I like Beholder better. Go Heroes of Might and Magic!

Rainbows are !@#$ing evil as %^-* man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQzNBTukO0w ?

Exactly
I do love how these random warlock threads pop up every once in a while!

I've always wanted my own pet Shiva.
I would pay $500 for a custom-crafted large plush felhunter that squeaked when you squeezed it.

I'm not kidding. If you know any talented plush makers who might be interested, let me know.
I wish I could keep Phuutom ( Felhunter) as my enhanced pet, I don't like the Beholder... I guess I'll have my Felhunter along another random minion for 15 seconds.
Am I the only one who cares very little for his minions?
06/27/2012 12:17 PMPosted by Forgnar
Am I the only one who cares very little for his minions?

There's a talent for that. (tm) - I'm eager to see how all of the different pet talents end up simming. It'd be really awesome if they were purely situational and didn't offer any significant DPS variance on a Patchwerk-style fight, but I'm sure that's wishful thinking.
*turns the death knight into a newt*

This thread needs more gnome warlocks!

On the topic of the new talents and whatnot in MoP, I suspect we're all gonna be running around like headless chickens for the first couple weeks.

/trinket
/strangulate

We are superior!
what the heck?!
Needs more Warlock.
Lukar - my warlocks x-mog is better than your warlocks x-mog. the unmatch-i-ness of my belt is far surpassed by the train wreck that is your shoulders.

This thread needs more gnome warlocks!

*Appears in a puff of sulfurous smoke*

You...rang?

*Yawns, squinting at the bright lights*

The day shall not be up so soon as I,
To try the fair adventure of tomorrow.
BUNNY!

Where have you been? RL eat you all up for time?

Nope. Just decided one day while bouncing around Dalaran that all I was doing was bouncing around Dalaran. So I needed a break to venture out into other adventures ((I play a lot of LoL now..I have much love for yordles...surprise-surprise eh?)).

A friend of mine had a friend of his who was his friend that was still into this world of war thing, so they told them that they should come back and then they said that to me and I was like, whoa whoa, oh, okay. And so here I am, resurrected by a scroll of pure pigtailed evil.

Things feel very strange and different here, which kind of feels the same as before. ♥

I recognize a few faces and powers, but some of you and it seem alien to me. Me and Jubyap, my demonic pet, will be plotting our next moves...carefully.
/sly wink
WOW! Not only did Hellbunny's account get hacked, but they looked into Hellbunny's history and is now IMPERSONATING HELLBUNNY!

( WB ;] )

(^.^)

Speaking of history, I'm not sure if many of you knew but I was a bit of a pack rat, and a big alt-aholic. Oh, the sweet sweet tang of alt-ahol was music to my taste buds. Anyway, I was popping around my various banks...yeah, I have quite a bit of....STUFF, apparently. I have alt guilds dedicated to storage...

http://i.imgur.com/q219u.jpg

Yeah, that's not even all of it. The item organizing alone could take me unto MoP comes out. First World Of Warcraft Problems, for shizzle. If I have any rare stuff, I may give some of it away. Are those haunted things still worth much? I'm also one of the few places you could buy bullets from. Oh man, I have got a funny story about selling bullets...but maybe I'll save that for another day.

07/02/2012 08:54 AMPosted by Fagerboozle
/sly wink

/blush

Good to know some things never change, eh? :D