Ally vs Horde - All Druid Wargame PVP!

Druid
1 2 3 11 Next
So, there was another post that brought this back up. What I'd like to do, is match 10 ally druids, with 10 horde druids, and duke it out. :D

Clay has generously offered to lead the horde team, Ferrathir and Bunk are going to lead the Ally team.

***UPDATE*** Ally & Horde rosters are filled - reserves welcome! :)

There's only 2 rules:
1) If you're on ally side and actually playing, keep clear of the horde streams, and vice versa.
2) Have fun. :P Waffles4All!!

Please respond here if you want to join in the fun! We need at least 3 restos on each side, at least 1 feral FC for each side, and some amount of DPS (c'mon moonkin!!!). I was thinking 3 ferals & 4 moonkin on each side, but that obviously is flexible based on interest.

First 10 to sign up on each side!! Doesn't matter what server you're on! You'll need to have a realid friend somewhere that can invite you (IE: If I were Datah's friend, and you were Datah's friend, I could invite him, he could invite you) or you need to make one. :P Just send me an ingame mail or something I guess, with your realid address.

I can do any day but Sunday and possibly Wed night.
Clay is out Sun afternoon, Monday night, and Wed night.
Datah, you responded in the other thread, so I'm counting you here too. But I need to know when. :P

Date of the event:
Fri Night (7/20), @8pm Est.

Horde (10/10):
Restos: Tristes, Pipikaula
Ferals: Clay (Lead), Kalze (after 8pm, no Sat), Momill, Lachrymosa (taswind)
FC'er: Urukhai
Moonkin: Cyous, Owlpacino, Drcow
Needs: FC'er

Ally (10/10):
Restos: Crill, Starship
Ferals: Datah, Nesera, Firekeeper (probably), Ferrathir (Co-Lead)
FC: Drumeister
Moonkin: Carnassials, Sunflwwr, Bunkk (Co-Lead)
Needs: Strats Leader (unless someone that has already signed up wants to take the position), Resto

It also looks like I might be swapping to my horde toon, if this keeps up! lol
Where my cows and trolls at? :P

Maybes and on standby:
Urukhai (FC - Horde), Waniya (Moonkin - Horde), Granetz (Feral - Horde), Perura (Feral - Horde), Dysheki (Ally - Feral - very late :P), Ci (Ally - Resto), Avventurina (Ally - Resto - can't make weekdays), Sunflwwr (Ally - Resto / Balance), Cathassity (Horde - FC - can't make it), Verze (Ally - Balance)

Streamers:
Datah (Ally) - http://www.twitch.tv/datahz
Teamwaffle (Ally): http://twitch.tv/teamwafflepodcast

Taswind (Horde) - http://www.twitch.tv/tearsong
Kalze (Horde) - http://twitch.tv/kalsqt
Cyous (Horde) - Fraps recording - maybe stream
Cathassity (Horde) http://twitch.tv/cathassity

Would love to have a recorder ally side, as well. :)
Seems fun but arw from different server or all from the same one???anyway if i can sign up ,feral and moonkin depending on the need :)
Yes! this would be heaps fun shotgun feral dps
06/23/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Carnassials
Seems fun but arw from different server or all from the same one???anyway if i can sign up ,feral and moonkin depending on the need :)

Server doesn't matter - I just updated the original post to be more clear. We seem to definitely need Moonkins, if that's an option. :P

I can sorta run Moonkin, but it's not as well (or even completely PVP) geared as my Feral set... lol
Horde - Cyous - Doomkin reporting.

Datah, I'm going to Hibernate you--That is my goal. You've beat me in RBGs once before, (only faced you once...YOU WOULD NOT DIE EVEN AT 2%...but yeah, Hibernate.)

Will I be trying to contact Clay in incbear forums, or where should Horde go for contact information?
06/23/2012 06:03 PMPosted by Cyous
Will I be trying to contact Clay in incbear forums, or where should Horde go for contact information?

For now, we'll just see if we have enough ppl interested here. :P We can set up invites on horde / ally later - if nothing else, I can make a toon hordeside to get that group going, then make the ally side group or something.
WTB > Druid PVP'ers...
06/24/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Taswind
WTB > Druid PVP'ers...

I would definately be up for this if I had a more steady schedule, but until then I'll be cheering on the sidelines :(
I may be interested in this
sign me up! alliance side of course. i'm down whenever
edit cuz i'm a fitecat, no tree or boomy here
hmmm
It would be great if everyone began the wargame stealthed. :-O
all 490+ pvp gear... i would love to do this. i can either FC or kitty dps. im not saying i am the best. but i love to pvp on my druid let me know. :)
WTB > Druid PVP'ers...

I would definately be up for this if I had a more steady schedule, but until then I'll be cheering on the sidelines :(

06/24/2012 02:36 PMPosted by Granetz
I may be interested in this

Well, definitely let me know if a time gets posted, and the two of you can / want to make it. :P

06/24/2012 07:35 PMPosted by Drumiester
all 490+ pvp gear... i would love to do this. i can either FC or kitty dps. im not saying i am the best. but i love to pvp on my druid let me know. :)

Added - what does your availability look like?
That sounds really entertaining actually. I'll be down to play boomkin for it.
I m certainly interested in this, resto druid report in.
add my real id:momo_ren_2000@hotmail.com
Awesome - I added you both to the list. :)
(I'll set up the realid tomorrow when I log on; I'm about to crash atm)

Do the dates above work for those that have signed up? (1st week of July, on either Tues, Fri / Sat, around 6pm Est)

We're almost full on ally - anyone have any horde druid friends that might be interested? :P
Im a good pve resto heals and i think im an ok pvp heals ( i can FC as resto and get away from horde pretty easily) if u happen to accept me let me know ingame via mail please and i would be happy to give you my email for Xrealms :D
availability: depending on the time we end i might be able to make tues/sun i have horde raids that time and we start at 9pm CST
I'm in!
Owlpacino the Boomkin - Alexstrasza Horde.
I'm in!
Owlpacino the Boomkin - Alexstrasza Horde.
RealID:

Dont post your real id, details will be given later :)