Best Warrior Race and Professions- PvP

Warrior
Hey guys. I'm loving my warrior atm and would love to make it the best it can be when it comes to PvP. I just wanted your insight on what the 2 best professions would be for Arms PvP and why they would be the best choices. Also, what would be the best race on Horde to suit Arms PvP? I would appreciate your help and insight.
PvP wise, your best races are probably going to be undead(for the fear break) or orc(for the stun reduction). Orcs also have a nice burst CD in blood fury so they probably pull ahead.

Pofessions wise, JC/BS is good for static str boosts. Engineering can also be fun, rocket boots are a blast in bgs and the glove tinker gives you another cooldown (480 str for 15 seconds every minute) that you can line up with trinkets/reck/etc. LW also has nice bracer enchants and alchemy gives you a free 80str flask on top of your normal flask. Basically, all the crafting professions give about the same bonus, but the generally accepted best is JC/BS. Seriously though, try out engineering. It's fun times.

Disclaimer to avoid trolling: I am no expert on pvp, I don't pvp on my warrior, these are common sense answers.
PvP wise, your best races are probably going to be undead(for the fear break) or orc(for the stun reduction). Orcs also have a nice burst CD in blood fury so they probably pull ahead.

Pofessions wise, JC/BS is good for static str boosts. Engineering can also be fun, rocket boots are a blast in bgs and the glove tinker gives you another cooldown (480 str for 15 seconds every minute) that you can line up with trinkets/reck/etc. LW also has nice bracer enchants and alchemy gives you a free 80str flask on top of your normal flask. Basically, all the crafting professions give about the same bonus, but the generally accepted best is JC/BS. Seriously though, try out engineering. It's fun times.

Disclaimer to avoid trolling: I am no expert on pvp, I don't pvp on my warrior, these are common sense answers.

Well I got Berserker Rage so the UD thing is really unnecessary for fears I would assume. What about BE for the silence? Is this not a good choice?
Blood Elf and Goblin are both viable.

I'm more personal to Blood Elf, AoE Silence and you still have pummel up.

Goblins get another gap closer which is awesome.

Prof wise, you can use Engineering gloves for like 500 more strength so you can get "two" on use trinkets. Though probably JC/BS or Tailoring and something else (Tailoring can put landslide on its cloak.)
Blood Elf and Goblin are both viable.

I'm more personal to Blood Elf, AoE Silence and you still have pummel up.

Goblins get another gap closer which is awesome.

Prof wise, you can use Engineering gloves for like 500 more strength so you can get "two" on use trinkets. Though probably JC/BS or Tailoring and something else (Tailoring can put landslide on its cloak.)

Totally forgot about BE. Back when I played horde Belfs couldn't be warriors. But yes BE is another good choice, aoe sliences are awesome, and it gives you some free rage as well.
Would like some more opinions on this. Bump!
Orc is currently the best Arms Warrior race for Horde. I couldn't give up Warstomp and just prefer being Tauren even though it DRs with Throwdown. I think you could make a decent case for any Horde race, being small has advantages so Undead, Goblin and Blood Elf would fit that.

Personally I prefer JC/Blacksmithing.
Tailoring and Blacksmithing is the best combo at the moment. Don't do Jewelcrafting, horrible bonuses versus epic gems.
06/29/2012 06:01 AMPosted by Gridiron
Tailoring and Blacksmithing is the best combo at the moment. Don't do Jewelcrafting, horrible bonuses versus epic gems.

Engineering isn't a good choice?
More damage = better.

Orcs are superior.
For alliance human gets what is essentially a free trinket. That gives you a lot of flexibility in terms of getting trinkets to boost your damage or some insane burst damage, etc.

I like dwarves. Their racial is good for a PvE tank, actually I use it a lot in PvP which is what I do primarily.

Go dwarf!

;)
Ok let me tell you what I did Tuesday, I switched from gnome to human and I am absolutely smashing people up. That expertise boost really helped! Plus I love the racial skill. Its better than the gnomes escape artist
06/29/2012 12:03 PMPosted by Scar

Engineering isn't a good choice?

engi/tailors probably best. the springs + embroidery + trinket. rocket boots would also be great as a gap closer, probably noticeably increases viability of warriors generally if you're a goblin with them for another gap closer.
Race-Human/Orc
Prof-Skining/Alch
Warrior has low crit and skining can impact it by a large amount. Alch is always going to be better then JC because late expan it will still be a overall increase unlike JC where its only as good as the current gems by this i mean right now if are socketed all epic gems its not as good as it use to be in 4.2 or 4.1.
I was actually wondering about the Blood Elf advantages myself. I find with healers ahving so much of an impact the ability to charge, then silence them once the initial stun is done might make them pull slightly ahead.
hey.
im looking to make a level 14 twink
i've read the comments
so imma assume the best pvp warrior and professions
Orc warrior enginneering and blacksmithing arms
??
Level 14 twink?
If it isn't hunter or rogue you are doing it wrong.
The things is ...dmg =U NEED TO BE ON THE TARGET ...orc is good for dmg but we all know that we need to use throwdown or any other stun like harmstring to use our cds effectively because mages go away with blink, they can root us, etc. So we waste cds ...go goblin.. Its another leap that can save us from some root/slow/freeze(rof) etc. Go enginering and u got 3 leap plus charge then enjoy always be on target. AND mop is being release in less than a month, for my part i dont know all the new race abilities so a good research could be nice to prevent going for a race that is changing in a month. By the way best Profession is probably eng/bs.
for horde...

ORC is the master race...for arms warriors.

STUN resist + AP increase boss status

Professions

Stat base gain go JC / BS

for Burst

Tailoring / Engineering