WTS...Another Teebu!

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 3 4 5 11 Next

Wait, I'm not sure that's rig *BURBLE GURGLE AAAH*

I always get rock and ground mixed up, but I know they're both weak to water attacks. I do wonder where the water for surf comes from though.

Magical trident head. Empoleon's trophy from DEFEATING NEPTULON IN SINGLE COMBAT.
Batmaaaaan

dunununuhnuh

BATMAAAAN
*slurp slurp
No one thinks it's strange that someone would spend 90k on a silly sword? Role-players...psh.
Has anyone seen this sword on beta? The new lighting/shadows makes it look...oddly bizarre, yet amazing.

WRY U NO USE SWORDS, PRIEST?
07/20/2012 10:13 AMPosted by Morsev
No one thinks it's strange that someone would spend 90k on a silly sword? Role-players...psh.

It's not just roleplayers, I have a guildy who got one in WotLK and sold it to some guy for 80k on a regular old PvP server.
:V
I'mma eat this thread!
Sold one for 60k today on my server, was cheaper than I wanted to let it go for but I was sick of posting it for 3 months.
07/22/2012 04:25 PMPosted by Quintus
Sold one for 60k today on my server, was cheaper than I wanted to let it go for but I was sick of posting it for 3 months.

60k is my minimum, I'd be happy to sell it at that price if push came to shove though. I'm just being lazy and not sitting in trade adverting as much as with first one D:
Weeeeeeeeee
OmnomnomnomnomnomnomOmnomnomnomnomnomnom
Teebu, the sword that also makes a kickass deli slicer.
07/24/2012 07:32 AMPosted by Wilbyr
Teebu, the sword that also makes a kickass deli slicer.

It cuts and cooks!
DAMN YOU MOP RELEASE DATE, DAAAAAAMN YOOOOOU!

Maybe if I do this enough the date will magically move forwards or back a week.
SO...very...full...
*rolls in bread crumbs*
I was only able to sell mine for 7,750g. Hadn't posted too long though. Maybe with the expansion coming more people will log on and be able to spend the money on it now that gold sink mounts are account wide. Good luck! :D
....Man I wish you had just sold it to me, you probably got flipped hard or well someone got very lucky o_-
/shrug

Eh, I didn't feel like spending months trying to sell it. And it bought me my epic flying so I was happy xD

EDIT: they used it for transmog so they were very lucky.