How do I get out of Kelp'thar Forest???

General Discussion
I accidently rode the boat to Kelp'thar Forest
and I don't want to be there!!! How do I return to stormwind?? Help please!!!
umm hearth...
I can't i don't have a stone!
Exactly what Sabathia said....Hearth...If not, do a few quests until you can get out. There is a point where you can use a flight path.
If nothing else, you can use Teleport: Moonglade, fly south to Nordrassil in Mount Hyjal, and use the portal to Stormwind near the entrance to the big building there.

Also you should definitely talk to an innkeeper in Stormwind for a hearthstone.
07/03/2012 12:58 AMPosted by Lovelypuppy
If nothing else, you can use Teleport: Moonglade, fly south to Nordrassil in Mount Hyjal, and use the portal to Stormwind near the entrance to the big building there.

Well thought through my bucket headed friend.

i lol'd
Leave that place and NEVER return.
You should totally just do the starter quests anyway...you get Sea Legs and a seahorse mount

I loved bouncing around on the seafloor just enjoying the animation... fun :)
I love vashj'ir
07/03/2012 01:44 AMPosted by Yzzami
I love vashj'ir

Always knew there was something strange about you.
07/03/2012 01:47 AMPosted by Coachamathy
I love vashj'ir

how

Druids probably would. I personally enjoy the zone, but some others don't. You either love it or hate it.
07/03/2012 01:45 AMPosted by Awkward
I love vashj'ir

Always knew there was something strange about you.

Ain't nothing wrong with it. I always level there, immediately after Hyjal. They even fixed the ending quest where you used to drown in the sub.
Thank you Aibreann I completely forgot about teleporting!!!
07/03/2012 12:53 AMPosted by Sheerah
I can't i don't have a stone!

ROFL Vash'jir is my favorite zone in the game. If you don't have flying, and you don't have a hearthstone...sorry, you are stuffed. You have to swim to shore, get fatigue by dying quite a few times. Then walk all the way around until you finally get to a shore in the Wetlands or Westfall.

Oh wait, I think there was an island in Vash'jir with a flight master, that you could swim up to find. Pretty sure it's in the Kelp Forest, can't remember for sure though.
if you are aa monk use pilgrimage and then portal
This thread is two years old. I think if the OP hasn't found his way out of Kelp'thar by now he's not going to...
is that draenei warrior's avatar glitched out for anyone else?