Dual weild pistols...?

Hunter
Id like very much to be able to dual weild handguns/pistols for my hunter.Being able to use 2 pistols and or mini crossbows,would be a cool change/option.The ranges and damage of course would have to be decreased over that of a long gun or bow or 2 hand crossbow.I have been playing a hunter since the release of WoW,and have always liked the idea of this.Gunslinging hunters would be AWESOME.I hope that Blizz can give this idea some consideration.Id also like to see some other title types made available.I may be wrong,but can you currently obtain a title for killing a specific number of a certain beast or no? Like the title "Demon Hunter" for killing x amount of demons mobs etc.
I would kill for even single pistol action for hunters! Dual pistol is over kill!
07/10/2012 07:12 AMPosted by Jimbonie
Id like very much to be able to dual weild handguns/pistols for my hunter.Being able to use 2 pistols and or mini crossbows,would be a cool change/option.The ranges and damage of course would have to be decreased over that of a long gun or bow or 2 hand crossbow.I have been playing a hunter since the release of WoW,and have always liked the idea of this.Gunslinging hunters would be AWESOME.I hope that Blizz can give this idea some consideration.Id also like to see some other title types made available.I may be wrong,but can you currently obtain a title for killing a specific number of a certain beast or no? Like the title "Demon Hunter" for killing x amount of demons mobs etc.

I approve this
i thought blizz did this already....at least in pvp,

concept wise u would be seeing a set of weapons that dont hit as hard as a higher powered rifle or bow/crossbow but would be able to fire more rapidly. How blizz could actually fit that into the game as a benefit is a bit more challenging as most players will go for the more powerful weapons based on their "cookie cutter" specs and rotations.

Not to mention that the minute we start using fast shooting "machine gun" weapons all the other classes are going to nerd rage the crud out of it from the pvp perspective.
07/14/2012 08:13 AMPosted by Bândet
I'd rather not have to stack enough hit as require for a dual-wield class.

This.
Play diablo if you want a demon hunter.
They could just add a +offhand hit and damage talent like they did for warriors and rogues.