Realm Choice

Frostmourne
Hi, i just got back from about a year long break and i was wondering about servers since i will be starting fresh. I heard about this server from some other posts i read but since you cannot trust what people say sometimes i figured i would post here and hopefully get some nice comments (crosses fingers). Okay First, how is the PVE? Before the break i was only focusing on pvp but now that i am back i have gotten into the lore of the game and i have really missed out on the previous expansions so i want to get into the lore more and need a good home for pve :D. Second is the AH, i would be starting fresh mind you so i would need a way to make some money meaning if i am a seller is it possible to make money? Okay last and most important, PVP how is it? i know bgs go by battlegroup but really i do not know anything about your battlegroup so information on this would be great. While i am interested in pve pvp is still my main love. So this is for both alliance and horde, i am willing to go either one just to find a home. Thank you in advance for your help and please remember to be polite!
Hi,

Read through this, it should answer all your questions, and it is up to date: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4365753734

I get the impression you value politeness and kindness, which may mean you might not enjoy it here given you probably won't find too much of either on Frostmourne. If you get into a small guild you can really enjoy yourself though.

Good luck.
Thank you Belle! The link was really helpful, as for the jerks out there, well as long as i do not talk a lot they should not bother me ;). Thank you very much!
07/08/2012 01:05 PMPosted by Ariia
please remember to be polite!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Polite/advanced

What is so good about Polite that I should be him? He gets all the attention.

as for the jerks out there, well as long as i do not talk a lot they should not bother me ;). Thank you very much!

There's no jerks out there.