Creating a local guild in Austin, TX

Proudmoore
Some friends and I were thinking about trying to make a local guild out of people in and around the Austin, TX area.

About the guild:
- we're mostly PVE oriented, but PVP occasionally if the mood strikes
- endgame raiding is the goal, one or two nights a week, probably nothing hardcore
- getting together IRL for drinks/food/other games/etc
- require you to be 21+ (purely for social drinking activities sake)

Post away if you're interested, or if you know anyone that might be interested in transferring to Proudmoore for this.
07/09/2012 08:04 PMPosted by Enthrone
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/lightnings-blade/Austin_Pantless_Society/roster

Yes, we're aware there is a HORDE guild. But, they seem to be a bit inactive at the moment. This is for interest in starting an Alliance side guild on Proudmoore, especially for raiding in the MOP expac.
Still looking for more members!
you guys still active and looking?
Here in austin looking for a realm and guild.
Im in austin :) i have a guild in suramar but id be willing to move to a new realm with more Austinites. Maybe hang out with fellow geeks. Im a 24 year old chick living in NW austin. In case you might think im a forty year old guy in a basement.
Not sure if anyone has made a guild for Alliance but would like to play with some local players and maybe have a beer and WoW night. I play on Nordrassil but if there is a better server let me know. :) I have a level 25 guild, and all are welcome to join if there is not one started. I play on many character most have Dakota or Dreck in the name.. Hit me up if you like to join the guild, or if there is one started elsewhere for Alliance players. Thanks!
Heck yes im in if anyone is still interested. I am currently playing on an acct in Farstriders with a few local friends as well. Lets keep this idea and thread alive
I would love to play with some local folks again. My husband and I used to belong to the Austin Pantless Society, it was always a lot of fun!
I am currently in Oklahoma but will be relocating to Austin in a couple of months. I would like to throw my name in the hat as an interested party as well.
Heh, I don't live in Austin, or "near," but I live a few hours away from it :p
is this still a thing? cause im in
02/18/2013 02:25 PMPosted by Rowenei
Im in austin :) i have a guild in suramar but id be willing to move to a new realm with more Austinites. Maybe hang out with fellow geeks. Im a 24 year old chick living in NW austin. In case you might think im a forty year old guy in a basement.

hey I know this is fairly old but how did the guild thing work out? I'm looking for an Austin guild as well
SAme here.
The last posts on this were 3/16 and 4/16. I've got an Alliance guild on Alleria, currently called "Deadly Dust Bunnies" (willing to change the name... ). Most of my guild dropped away because they didn't like the last expansion. The few of us left are in the Austin area. It's a social guild but would love to add members, build it back up, and meet the people in person for a drink. Contact Norlor on Alleria via ingame mail with time you're on for an invite.
Hello, just returned to WoW after a break. I am looking for an Alliance casual/social guild that has players in or around the Austin, TX area. If you have one or know of one please let me know! :D Natalia#11523