Druid Form armor!

Druid
what if the incarnation spell's Armor turned into a minor glyph so that it would stay on forever, that would REALLY make I happy, anyone else agree ?

Ps: sorry not the best English :)
Armor YEA !
inb4 Feral kitties should be wild

I know we should be wild and armorless, but looking like others and such just makes me feel plain and cliche. While some keep their regular self, others can get armor and keep us druids from looking like clones entirely
This is really cool and all, but it wont be awesome until they make it s minor glyph or have it be a option that you can chose. I am Disappointed to see that it have 3 MINUTE CD and only lasts 30 seconds that's not fun at all.

Please Blizzard make this a Minor glyph or an in game option because looking at the armor for 30 second makes me want to have it for ever. A lot of people that i have talked to agree that it should be made into one of those things

PLEASE BLIZZARD RESPOND TO THE DRUIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Um.. that's a cool cosmetic idea and all, but the druid forums (and most other class forums) have a crap ton of cosmetic ideas that blizzard is never going to implement. This being one of them.

It also kinda ruins the whole, you know, incarnation thing.
Does incarnation still increase your size? In that case, I could potentially see it become a glyph as well, without the size increase. Though I like the current implementation, and would prefer some form of rune or glowing tattoo to permanent armor.
inb4 Feral kitties should be wild

I know we should be wild and armorless, but looking like others and such just makes me feel plain and cliche. While some keep their regular self, others can get armor and keep us druids from looking like clones entirely

TBH, if they want to glyph to make armor appear perm on forms, by all means. Optional is fine, just don't *force* me to be in a saddle 100% of the time. :P