Tayzonday

Tichondrius
I want a molestache ride.
Last i checked he wasn't driving off the transfers, he was driving off the cross realm recruiters.
I have hunted you down!!! http://imgur.com/yqF9D <3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3
i still wonder what that browser add on was that guy had
07/13/2012 06:08 AMPosted by Garzhvog

i actually did shave :(

07/13/2012 10:22 AMPosted by Kinaria
Last i checked he wasn't driving off the transfers, he was driving off the cross realm recruiters.

i do invite all the qts fem belfs to come to our server!

don't we all?

:( fine i'll grow it back out
i'll try and get it to look like mr valentine's from electric six
bumping this back up cuz tayzonday sucks
08/20/2012 01:31 PMPosted by Gray
bumping this back up cuz tayzonday sucks

i love you too bro.
also i am in dire need of attention so <3
I have had to restrain myself from rebuking Tayzonday more vehemently. But the problems with Tayzonday's inclinations don't end there. According to some data he claims to have, just about everyone wants Tayzonday to get on my nerves. Alas, giant numbers and statistical conceits can conceal as much as they reveal. The reality is that Tayzonday has been teaching young children to parrot such ignominious sentences as, "Matters of racial justice should enter a period of 'benign neglect'." This assault on the innocence of childhood should be rejected in the harshest terms possible. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that Tayzonday's tricks are merely a stalking horse. They mask his secret intention to encourage and exacerbate passivity in some people who might otherwise be active and responsible citizens.

Tayzonday's platitudes are orgulous. They're unnecessary. They're counterproductive. Whenever I encounter them I think that it is not uncommon for Tayzonday to victimize the innocent, penalize the victim for making any effort to defend himself, and then paint the whole piteous affair as some great benefit to humanity. Regardless of the past as reckless of the future, the present alone influences his actions. That's why Tayzonday argues that his mind games will spread enlightenment to the masses, nurture democracy, reestablish the bonds of community, bring us closer to God, and generally work to the betterment of Man and society. To maintain this thesis, Tayzonday naturally has had to shovel away a mountain of evidence, which he does by the desperate expedient of claiming that advertising is the most veridical form of human communication. We must reach out to people with the message that his apologias fail to convince me that our unalienable rights are merely privileges that he can dole out or retract. We must alert people of that. We must educate them. We must inspire them. And we must encourage them to shed a little light on some of the ignorant prejudices that reside within Tayzonday's pea-sized brain. What I had wanted for this letter was to write an analysis of Tayzonday's plans for the future—not an exhortation or a shrill denunciation but an analysis. I hope I have succeeded at that.
I have had to restrain myself from rebuking Tayzonday more vehemently. But the problems with Tayzonday's inclinations don't end there. According to some data he claims to have, just about everyone wants Tayzonday to get on my nerves. Alas, giant numbers and statistical conceits can conceal as much as they reveal. The reality is that Tayzonday has been teaching young children to parrot such ignominious sentences as, "Matters of racial justice should enter a period of 'benign neglect'." This assault on the innocence of childhood should be rejected in the harshest terms possible. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that Tayzonday's tricks are merely a stalking horse. They mask his secret intention to encourage and exacerbate passivity in some people who might otherwise be active and responsible citizens.

Tayzonday's platitudes are orgulous. They're unnecessary. They're counterproductive. Whenever I encounter them I think that it is not uncommon for Tayzonday to victimize the innocent, penalize the victim for making any effort to defend himself, and then paint the whole piteous affair as some great benefit to humanity. Regardless of the past as reckless of the future, the present alone influences his actions. That's why Tayzonday argues that his mind games will spread enlightenment to the masses, nurture democracy, reestablish the bonds of community, bring us closer to God, and generally work to the betterment of Man and society. To maintain this thesis, Tayzonday naturally has had to shovel away a mountain of evidence, which he does by the desperate expedient of claiming that advertising is the most veridical form of human communication. We must reach out to people with the message that his apologias fail to convince me that our unalienable rights are merely privileges that he can dole out or retract. We must alert people of that. We must educate them. We must inspire them. And we must encourage them to shed a little light on some of the ignorant prejudices that reside within Tayzonday's pea-sized brain. What I had wanted for this letter was to write an analysis of Tayzonday's plans for the future—not an exhortation or a shrill denunciation but an analysis. I hope I have succeeded at that.

tl;dr
08/20/2012 07:19 PMPosted by Xaivion
he sounds mad

copy paste and word replace is hard.

he's probably just jelly of my gloves though
jk love u tayzonday
btw twisting nether is that way >>>>>>
Get ready, Tayzonday; here comes the truth train! Let me begin by citing a range of examples from the public sphere. For starters, Tayzonday is a being who invents nothing, originates nothing, and improves nothing. All he does is further political and social goals wholly or in part through activities that involve force or violence and a violation of criminal law. Homicidal megalomaniacs demand the advantages other people have earned without the disadvantages, like having to earn them, and that's one reason why I'm writing this letter. Isn't it odd that lousy gasbags, whose patronizing lifestyle will revile everything in the most obscene terms and drag it into the filth of the basest possible outlook some day, are immune from censure? Why is that? Let me give you a hint: I have a New Year's resolution for Tayzonday: He should pick up a book before he jumps to the coprophagous conclusion that nosism is a beautiful entelechy that makes us whole.

Tayzonday intends to put his insensitive club in charge of legitimizing the fear and hatred of the privileged for the oppressed. We should not stand for that, with that, or by that. Rather, we should make it clear that if it weren't for Tayzonday's double standards he would have no standards at all. Hence, it's absolutely a waste of time even to address Tayzonday's hypocrisy. That's why I'll state merely that at this point in the letter I had planned to tell you that by the irresistible force of involuntary conviction, people everywhere will one day provide light, information, and knowledge about his brusque calumnies. However, one of my colleagues pointed out that Tayzonday's insinuations are a public admission of his immaturity and insensitivity. Hence, I discarded the discourse I had previously prepared and substituted the following discussion in which I argue that he likes to imply that freedom must be abolished in order for people to be more secure and comfortable. This is what his theories amount to, although, of course, they're daubed over with the viscid slobber of deceitful drivel devised by his apparatchiks and mindlessly multiplied by rambunctious warmongers.

Tayzonday's zingers don't accomplish anything useful because they don't deal with the real issue. The real issue is that one of the reckless sophisters in Tayzonday's employ has penned an extensive treatise whose thesis is that Tayzonday would never even consider providing brainless conspiracies with the necessary asylum to take root and spread. Contrary to what that emollient hagiography asserts, unlike the usual, damnable, garden-variety furacious-type, Tayzonday preys on the rebellious and disenfranchised, tricking them into joining his entourage. Their first assignment usually involves ripping off everyone and his brother. The lesson to draw from this is that whenever Tayzonday announces that all it takes to start a rabbit farm is a magician's magic hat, his confreres applaud on cue and the accolades are long and ostentatious. What's funny is that they don't provide similar feedback whenever I tell them that people sometimes ask me why I seem incapable of saying anything nice about Tayzonday. I'd like to—really, I would. The problem is, I can't think of anything nice to say. I guess that's not surprising when you consider that if I recall correctly, Tayzonday has been convincing people that their peers are already riding the Tayzonday bandwagon and will think ill of them if they don't climb aboard, too. That's just a tiny facet of what all of us will face if we let him advocate measures that others criticize for being excessively termagant. That's all I have to say. Thanks for letting me express my feelings.
Get ready, Tayzonday; here comes the truth train! Let me begin by citing a range of examples from the public sphere. For starters, Tayzonday is a being who invents nothing, originates nothing, and improves nothing. All he does is further political and social goals wholly or in part through activities that involve force or violence and a violation of criminal law. Homicidal megalomaniacs demand the advantages other people have earned without the disadvantages, like having to earn them, and that's one reason why I'm writing this letter. Isn't it odd that lousy gasbags, whose patronizing lifestyle will revile everything in the most obscene terms and drag it into the filth of the basest possible outlook some day, are immune from censure? Why is that? Let me give you a hint: I have a New Year's resolution for Tayzonday: He should pick up a book before he jumps to the coprophagous conclusion that nosism is a beautiful entelechy that makes us whole.

Tayzonday intends to put his insensitive club in charge of legitimizing the fear and hatred of the privileged for the oppressed. We should not stand for that, with that, or by that. Rather, we should make it clear that if it weren't for Tayzonday's double standards he would have no standards at all. Hence, it's absolutely a waste of time even to address Tayzonday's hypocrisy. That's why I'll state merely that at this point in the letter I had planned to tell you that by the irresistible force of involuntary conviction, people everywhere will one day provide light, information, and knowledge about his brusque calumnies. However, one of my colleagues pointed out that Tayzonday's insinuations are a public admission of his immaturity and insensitivity. Hence, I discarded the discourse I had previously prepared and substituted the following discussion in which I argue that he likes to imply that freedom must be abolished in order for people to be more secure and comfortable. This is what his theories amount to, although, of course, they're daubed over with the viscid slobber of deceitful drivel devised by his apparatchiks and mindlessly multiplied by rambunctious warmongers.

Tayzonday's zingers don't accomplish anything useful because they don't deal with the real issue. The real issue is that one of the reckless sophisters in Tayzonday's employ has penned an extensive treatise whose thesis is that Tayzonday would never even consider providing brainless conspiracies with the necessary asylum to take root and spread. Contrary to what that emollient hagiography asserts, unlike the usual, damnable, garden-variety furacious-type, Tayzonday preys on the rebellious and disenfranchised, tricking them into joining his entourage. Their first assignment usually involves ripping off everyone and his brother. The lesson to draw from this is that whenever Tayzonday announces that all it takes to start a rabbit farm is a magician's magic hat, his confreres applaud on cue and the accolades are long and ostentatious. What's funny is that they don't provide similar feedback whenever I tell them that people sometimes ask me why I seem incapable of saying anything nice about Tayzonday. I'd like to—really, I would. The problem is, I can't think of anything nice to say. I guess that's not surprising when you consider that if I recall correctly, Tayzonday has been convincing people that their peers are already riding the Tayzonday bandwagon and will think ill of them if they don't climb aboard, too. That's just a tiny facet of what all of us will face if we let him advocate measures that others criticize for being excessively termagant. That's all I have to say. Thanks for letting me express my feelings.

tl;dr