<Progression> 8/8 H DS, US 189

Stormrage
Server: Stormrage, Alliance

<Progression> is a highly successful 10-man raiding guild on the Alliance side of Stormrage, the highest population US-PvE server. Formed almost 5 years ago, most of our core has been raiding successfully together since 2007. Through Wrath of the Lich King, we cleared all heroic content, including Twilight Vanquisher and Glory of the Ulduar Raider 10- and 25-player while they were current, and Trial of the Grand Crusader shortly after Icecrown Citadel was released. As a guild we have also achieved Glory of the Icecrown Raider 10- and 25-player, completing 4 Shadowmournes and the Light of Dawn with the US#264 kill on heroic Lich King before Cataclysm released.

Our progression is 13/13 t11 heroic , 7/7 normal and 7/7 heroic in Firelands, achieving Firelord pre-4.3 nerf. Our current progress in 4.3 is 8/8 normal and 8/8 heroic in Dragon Soul, killing Madness of Deathwing on March 1st, 2012 with the 10% buff active. We are also very active in PvP as a guild and seek more for BGs and arenas! We are always looking for more active, like-minded raiders seeking fresh progression through achievements, heroic content, and beyond!

Raid Times
<Progression> raids four nights a week during progression and we typically raid less hours during farm content. All times are EST, which is also Stormrage server time.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 7:45pm to Midnight

Bastion of Twilight - 4/4 Normal, 5/5 Heroic
Halfus Wyrmbreaker, Valiona & Theralion, Twilight Ascendant Council, Cho'gall, Sinestra

Throne of the Four Winds - 2/2 Normal, 2/2 Heroic
Conclave of Wind, Al'akir

Firelands - 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic
Shannox, Beth'tilac, Lord Rhyolith, Alysrazor, Baleroc, Majordomo Staghelm, Ragnaros

Dragon Soul - 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic
Morchok, Warlord Zon'ozz, Yor'sahj the Unsleeping, Hagara the Stormbinder, Ultraxion, Warmaster Blackhorn, Spine of Deathwing, Madness of Deathwing (3-01-2012)

For more fun information, raid times, Word of Logs history, and how to apply visit our website at:
www.theprogressionguild.com

We're opening recruitment for all ranks in preparations for Mists! If you only have time to play for a couple hours a week and are looking for a stable active home for the new expansion, whisper an officer in-game for an invite today.
If you're applying for a raider position, we're waiving the need to post combat logs for the remainder of Cataclysm. In lieu of logs, if we like your application we'll bring you through an 8/8H Dragon Soul run to see first-hand what you can do!
ORTHO, I MISS YOU.
is this the same gar from Anvilmar? if so.... dont you work for blizzard? im telling!
Bump
Bump
Bump
Still recruiting
Bump
Bump
I gave ya mine. even if I don't get a raiding spot, I'd still like a place to hang.
Bump
Bump
Still recruiting!
Bump
I wanna talk the bar that does taco Tuesday into adding bacon into the tacos
Bacon makes everything better!
Prepare for yet another raiding season of upset stomachs and ridiculous stories
Still recruiting!