<Intent> 8/8H US #26 25 man LF Mage!

Kel'Thuzad
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next
That's only because I have trouble sleeping!
Make your kittens sleep so you can sleep! Duuuuuuuuuuh.
You're a liar, Barkles has gear.
08/02/2012 09:45 PMPosted by Dagglet
You're a liar, Barkles has gear.

Plus she'd never pick those terrible looking ears.
Just kidding, don't get mad at me :(
hey guys, it's me Barkles!

when I'm not downing heroic bosses, I enjoy long bangs in the forest and animals!

hit me up in-game if you wanna chat!
I don't get it, we don't even look the same! I do like animals and the beach though!
hurry up and notice my changed transmog so I can go back to the better one with pink boots lol

also I like grim's version best, he knows me too well
08/14/2012 12:56 AMPosted by Yùna

Are you trying to say something?
i am mage
Not good enough.
08/14/2012 09:21 AMPosted by Dagglet
Not good enough.

Shut your hole.
08/14/2012 09:21 AMPosted by Dagglet
Not good enough.

that was rough man
08/14/2012 01:45 PMPosted by Busybee

that was rough man

Just ignore him, this game is all he has. Literally. That's the beauty of the KT FB, you can look up anyone who tries to run their mouth and be like "Oh, that's why they play WoW." It really opens your eyes despite how much you might want to close them haha

Probably spent last night inspecting your gems and enchants.

actually I think he was being sarcastic as he knows who I am and knows that I am actually good enough, but took a sarcastic jab at me as a joke
IS THAT SPINMOVE?
And why isn't Novia still in Intent? What the freaking hell. Pst for invite later, nooblet.
Not good enough.

that was rough man

I'm sorry, you keep leaving. I miss your orc mage-ness. It was pretty hot.

08/14/2012 02:06 PMPosted by Iceboltjones
actually I think he was being sarcastic as he knows who I am and knows that I am actually good enough, but took a sarcastic jab at me as a joke

This is the correct statement of the matter.

Busybee, as adorable as you think you are, you don't know me or anything that I do.
I would appreciate it if you just stopped trying to look smart or whatever it is you're trying to do. It's not really working. All you do is look like a retarded kid trying to be intellectual. Haha. The close your eyes line, did you manage to think that up yourself? It was pretty good.

08/14/2012 03:05 PMPosted by Yùna
IS THAT SPINMOVE?

Yes.