Profession Leveling Kits

Darkspear
UPDATE:
Changed some prices around.

Want to get your kit cheaper? Instead of vendoring your items you make, sell it back to us! 2k off kits where we get the crafted items. (minor restrictions)

JC kits are on hold. We cannot get them out fast enough. If interested in one, there is a 3k hold. This puts you in line for the next kit.

TAILORING KIT SALE!!! Tailoring kits take up 4 bank tabs. Too much space! We need to get rid of some. Shoot me a message/mail with "Gimme all your cloths!" to get a tailoring kit for 14k! Remember folks, just the embersilk alone will run you 7k with standard AH pricing, and thats only a small fraction. First come first serve!

With Mists of Pandaria just around the corner, professions seem to be on everyones minds. Whether it be a change on your main, possibly to Jewelcrafting to get those amazing panther mounts, or powerleveling inscription on that alt that you might find yourself playing more once expac hits.

Whatever the reason, we are here to offer you profession leveling kits. These kits, for one lump sum, get you from 1-525 in the profession of your choice.

So here is how this works:
The rules are fairly simple. We don't want to get scammed just as much as you don't, so upon request you will have an alt join our guild specific to the profession you are interested in. From this point, you will go over the materials and compare them to the guide at wow-professions.com. All of our kits follow these guides, with some very few minor exceptions.

If everything is in order, from here, you would deposit the money into the guild bank and you will be given full access to your designated tab(s). We offer many options from this point. You can remove the items yourself, or we can remove them for you and keep them near your profession trainer and trade you the items as needed/bag room allows.

What if I don't get my skillups?
Problems can happen while leveling professions, which is why if you do not gain a skillup when one is supposed to occur, the materials to get those points will be provided to you, to make sure you get those points. We do remain with you until you hit max level.

What is the advantage of using a kit?
Leveling professions can be a downright pain. So many times I've found myself getting to a certain skill point and realizing the mats to get to the next spot are way too costly, (which seems to be everything on Darkspear!) This has absolutely everything you need already. No thinking, no math involved. We've already done the hard part for you.

How much do the kits cost?
All kits vary depending on the complexity/cost of the requested profession. Our prices are as follows.

PLEASE NOTE: Some of these prices have changed. Because the market on Darkspear fluctuates so much, we do lower/raise our prices accordingly. We run auctioneer scans on a daily basis and want to make sure our pricing is accurate.

Alchemy - 10,000 *
Blacksmithing - 16,000
Enchanting - 21,000
Engineering - 17,000 **
Inscription - 12,000 ***
Jewelcrafting - 19,000
Leatherworking - 20,000 ****
Tailoring - 20,000

* This does include the epic alchemy trinket. The mats used for this will not appear in the bank, as they are dependant on class/spec of the maker. They will be provided.

Alchemy specializations available for an additional cost, if interested.
Transmute - 2,000
Potion - 500
Elixir - 1,000

** Choice of Goblin or Gnomish included in price.

*** Inscription has two options for gaining a skill level of 525. The cheapest route that is stated requires farming for origami pieces (which we will help with). Our first attempt was ~40 kills for Origami Rock and ~15 kills for the beetles. The other option is an additional 2,000 as it requires several very expensive materials. We recommend the origami.

**** Sorry folks, Leatherworking is now at request only and we require a 5k deposit on the kit.

Discounts & Rushes
We do offer discounts to repeat customers, and if you choose to purchase two professions at once. As such, we also offer discounts to referrals. All discounts at 10% off.

For professions that craft items, like jewelcrafting and tailoring, we do knock an additional 2k off the kit in exchange for the crafted items.

Rushes are avilable with a 3k charge, but are limited to certain professions. Please contact us for details.

How do I get ahold of you?
Please contact here, or in game as Episkey, Niffler, Crookshanks, or Fiendyre. If none are online, please send an in game mail to Episkey (in case I don't log into the others that day).

TL;DR hai, we make profession kits, come buy em from us. lvl profs fast lol
I bought a Jewelcrafting Kit earlier today from Episkey and they live up to everything mentioned in this post. There was a time where I wasn't getting the required points during the Outlands portion, but that was all quickly and efficiently resolved by them. During the whole leveling process they're by your side incase problems arise and the prices are very reasonable.

They have many options in place to make the experience favorable for you.

I highly recommend this service and am in the process of purchasing another kit.
I bought a Jewelcrafting Kit earlier today from Episkey and they live up to everything mentioned in this post. There was a time where I wasn't getting the required points during the Outlands portion, but that was all quickly and efficiently resolved by them. During the whole leveling process they're by your side incase problems arise and the prices are very reasonable.

They have many options in place to make the experience favorable for you.

I highly recommend this service and am in the process of purchasing another kit.

so you payed full price for the kit to a guildy last time i bought one of these i payed 4500 for alch man times have change good luck tho sounds like a good way to make gold.
I just got the 1-525 Alchemy kit, was awesome! Any issues that I ran in to were fixed with Episkey paying for what was wrong, all mats were organized as well, so it was easy to level. Really enjoyed service since they stayed beside me all the way through in case I ran into issues.
This is a great service and seems to help the Darkspear community with its ridiculous AH prices. Some prices seem to be overpriced a bit, but the higher end ones (Enchanting, Jewlcrafting) are under our current AH mats by huge margins. All in all a great way to help people get what they want in a secure way.
bumping for price changes/sales
Amazing service, great communication, competitive prices!
Bought a JC kit, went really smooth the transaction was simple as can be, very loyal group of folks, during the crafting process they're with you 100% they'll make sure you hit 525 even if you require a little more mats for those pesky green skill ups lol.

Thank you Episkey and your crew! I will more likely be buying another one =)
AMAZING, Only thing i can think to describe them. They run a legit business, i was skeptical at first due to a lot of scammers on Darkspear but they provided everything including extra mats when i missed a skill up. Stayed with me for 2 hours well i did all that was needed for JC to 525. Great communication and loyal business i would buy from them again.
Happy customer here, seller stayed with me as I leveled engineering to make sure I had everything I needed. Well worth it. I'd recommend this service to anyone without the time/patience to farm another profession. Honest person with a fair priced product. Btw I want a 2nd kit.
Hello looking to buy a few kits from you please get in contact with me, or ne officer from the guild Revoked. Thanks very much
Bumping for Mcpenance
I'd like to buy 2 alchemy kits
Im interested in buying an Alchemy kit and possibly an Enchanting kit, depending on combined price. Thanks :)
If you have any kits updated for MoP I would love a 1-600 engineering kit :)
Please contact me ingame this character
Does this still exist? If so I'd love to do this. If so hit me up, send me a battletag friend!