Bloodsail Buccaneer Repuatation

Lightbringer
Due to the enormous amount of trouble it is getting together people for a Bloodsail Buccaneer reputation grind, I will be setting one up on Monday 7/16 to start at 12:00 server. If you are interested in farming this rep to get your title or (exalted in my case) then please respond to this or send me in game mail and I will add you to the list. We will be farming for about 3 hours but don't worry if you need to come late or leave early.

Things to note:
*We will be farming Booty Bay Bruisers to raise reputation
*It decreases your Steamwheedle Cartel reputation so be prepared
*It only takes HONORED to get your title, not exalted
*I am going for exalted, that is why I already have the achievement
*Exalted does not give any extra rewards, nothing past Honored does
*It takes about 2 hours with a good group to raise to honored

P.S. Please state your class/spec (none will be declined) as we DO need tank/s and healer/s so I need to be prepared. Thanks and I hope I can garner enough interest.
405 demo/affliction warlock, is the time 12:00 server AM or PM? Regardless, I will be there! =)
PM, so noon server time. And looking forward to seeing you. The more people we can get together the better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF8-ASSsYUM
That way is boring as hell. Now all you can do is kill first mate, the captain and shakes. Which I think the first mate gives a quest, so you have to deal with some upset people at times. Shakes respawns quick so that is a plus! =)
Grinding guards is the only way to EFFICIENTLY farm to exalted. Killing those guys will not raise MY reputation. Please read the post beforehand.