★TF - Win a Deathwing Mount/Title July 13th!★

Hyjal
TF is hosting a free-for-all deathmatch in Stranglethorn Arena at 6 p.m. server time on Friday, July 13th!

The winner (that is, whoever successfully loots the chest) will receive a Heroic Deathwing Mount/Title!
That'd be the Life-Binder's Handmaiden

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
WINNER WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW A SCREENSHOT OF ITEMS BEING LOOTED IN CHAT WINDOW!! WINNER WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW A SCREENSHOT OF ITEMS BEING LOOTED IN CHAT WINDOW!! WINNER WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW A SCREENSHOT OF ITEMS BEING LOOTED IN CHAT WINDOW!!
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

This is to prevent anyone from sabotaging the event.

There's a few vital and very important rules about who can fight:

THERE ARE NO RULES!

If you win, you can give the run to any Horde character on Hyjal you'd like, including alts or friends. Alliance players are also welcome to fight, but please be aware that the offer for the mount is for HORDE players only. Which means Alliance players are more than welcome to xfer to horde (at their own expense) or can give it to Horde alts/friends! Or you can just come and gank people. That's cool too.

If you have any questions, ask away right here or PST/mail me in-game. 'Till then, look forward to seeing you all in the arena!

PS: The winner will go on a Tuesday of his or her choosing. TF raids start at 6:30 pm Tuesday evenings and we usually get to Deathwing around 8pm. We won't eat up tons of your time.

On a side note:

If you win, but have no interest in the run itself, you can sell it if you choose to do so. We'll need to see a screenshot of the sale. I would personally encourage you not to sell the run, however; this is strictly about making a fun event, and if you've no interest in the run but enjoyed yourself anyways, I encourage you to gift it to a friend!

You are free to show up in a group if you so choose, but remember, we will only take ONE person - only the person who loots the chest, or whoever the looter wants to give it to. Not the group leader necessarily, and certainly not the entire group. ;)

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE WINNER!.........WILL IT BE YOU?
what if i a ally wins? how will u run them?
Sounds like fun.
You are more than welcome to pay for your own xfer fees for collection or you can gift it to a horde friend
Winning ^_^
not gonna lie it's really stupid. The fact that only HORDE can do this event and still win the mount is kinda retarted. i think if your gonna do an event and broadcast it to the ally atleast be able to offer up what the prize is. other then that don't advertise into ally chat.
>retarted

The alliance can also have a horde toon that's not geared. /gasp amazing right? Not to mention, they can also sell it off if they win it.
I am sorry you are not a fan of this Darkscreen, you are free to stay in Stormwind during the event. I'm sure there are plenty of Alliance players with horde toon alts or friends (or even want to just to sell it or even xfer their toons) to whom I am reaching out to with these posts. Thanks!
Sounds fun! Expect for me to be there, looking forward to a long battle!
Doesnt the chest despawn after after about 20 mins? if so, what is no1 gets it?
You have to be the one to make sure that doesn't happen ;-) I'll have to have a discussion with my council of nerds if this situation were to come up.
ok so i have a level 10 horde toon run me. get me my drake and title.
Sure no problem, Win the event, xfer over, get 75 lvls and the mount and title will be all yours!
i dont care what anyone one says this is a fantstic idea there Zemme. one more question does the winner also get to role on the heroic ds gear? and the fact that someone is doing this is great it shows that not all wow players r like agasinst the other faction and doesnt want anything to do with them.

p.s. im horrable at spelling i will be there if i got the time :D
I believe they can get whatever gear that drops that main raiders don't need. Which is pretty much everything.
Yes Kaelre, you will have your pick at the DW loot as long as no raider needs it (which like Idot says, literally no one needs anything) and absolutely check out the video above, Roadrunners had a huge success to their event and we are hoping for the same!
Best of luck in your STV brawl! /freebump
Thanks man, hopefully it goes as smooth/has as good of a turnout as yours
Dang, this sounds like fun and I will be out of town. Have fun with this, I'd love to see more server stuff like this:)