[A]<fights like a gurl>[25]Recruiting PvP

Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 11 12 13 25 Next
Bump for more trolls that cant break 1500 and a lock that thinks he is a glad(no not you cretus not this time <3)

Whatchu tryin to say?

Whatchu tryin to say?

That Kenokost is sexier in blue.

I am neither red nor blue,
but Purple.

That Kenokost is sexier in blue.

I am neither red nor blue,
but Purple.

bump for blue is more purple than red
^
We have sweet rolls.
Never claimed to be glad. Just your typical young bizzle hoe. Im certainly better than a DK with
110 games played at 1811.

News Flash Warlock posting random numbers more news to come.
09/09/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Püddin
bump more blood elves in our thread
09/10/2012 09:41 PMPosted by Kelza
bump more blood elves in our thread

Actually, it's purple orcs only now. Turns out you guys are tainted.
09/10/2012 09:47 PMPosted by Püddin

Ok =(

both sides r tainted. I've gone rogue
both sides r tainted. I've gone rogue

To bad could really use more enjoyable players <3
Lol Love how ppl try and post arena ratings as a show of skill....guess what it shows jack !@#$!
it doesent make you better than anyone. The only ppl that strive for rating are ppl that either are dedicated to arena or have small @%@%!@!% complex and i do belive my friend you are the latter. If it actually did show skill, then you shouldnt be dying so much when you face IWC, or have to have 2-3 pocket healers everytime you go out. We wont even get into the fact you roll the most faceroll class in the game. Our guild may not have a ton of high ranked arena players but we still pwn this server as far as world PVP goes, and we do this as a team..So %^-* arena rating..means nothing on the feild.
And for the record I have not nor have seen helladin go out of his way to insult any member of IWC, and since i have been in this guild have fought beside him many times and will be glad to do it again.
Lol Love how ppl try and post arena ratings as a show of skill....guess what it shows jack !@#$!
it doesent make you better than anyone. The only ppl that strive for rating are ppl that either are dedicated to arena or have small @%@%!@!% complex and i do belive my friend you are the latter. If it actually did show skill, then you shouldnt be dying so much when you face IWC, or have to have 2-3 pocket healers everytime you go out. We wont even get into the fact you roll the most faceroll class in the game. Our guild may not have a ton of high ranked arena players but we still pwn this server as far as world PVP goes, and we do this as a team..So %^-* arena rating..means nothing on the feild.
And for the record I have not nor have seen helladin go out of his way to insult any member of IWC, and since i have been in this guild have fought beside him many times and will be glad to do it again.

Bump for more IWC rage in the thread. I say we LOWER our standards and grow the ranks. Be an IWC mirror. Kag, do we have an altar?