[A]<fights like a gurl>[25]Recruiting PvP

Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 2 3 25 Next
07/17/2012 08:44 PMPosted by Helladin
You're still trash.

Sub 1500 player calling the new(old?) and improved 2100 Kag trash, priceless.
dat xmog on new kag.
two kags twice the fun
Well Kag, I'm Helladin. I never properly introduced myself to you. I fight hard and rage hard because I'm more passionate than even Rallys. I'm going to be the bane of your guild. You think you hate me now, wait until I get focused.

You're still trash.

;)

And I am glad everyone has taken a liking to new(old yes my main :P) Kag going to pay to switch the names and play both with some pals soooo

<flag> is still recruiting all levels and all types of players we are filling out our core raid group and should be raiding by next Thursday (8pm server) and we will be trying to do wpvp on some scale everyday(if I am on) and hopefully fill out a trustworthy and active officer core to run events when I am not around.

We only want the fun and social types..a little rage is fine here and there but if you live by rage this is not a place for you..we also do not tolerate in guild trolling.

Have a good night all and this is a recruitment thread feel free to make another thread if you want to call me out or insult me Thanks
Thanks for the bump
Well Kag, I'm Helladin. I never properly introduced myself to you. I fight hard and rage hard because I'm more passionate than even Rallys. I'm going to be the bane of your guild. You think you hate me now, wait until I get focused.

You're still trash.

;)

And I am glad everyone has taken a liking to new(old yes my main :P) Kag going to pay to switch the names and play both with some pals soooo

<flag> is still recruiting all levels and all types of players we are filling out our core raid group and should be raiding by next Thursday (8pm server) and we will be trying to do wpvp on some scale everyday(if I am on) and hopefully fill out a trustworthy and active officer core to run events when I am not around.

We only want the fun and social types..a little rage is fine here and there but if you live by rage this is not a place for you..we also do not tolerate in guild trolling.

Have a good night all and this is a recruitment thread feel free to make another thread if you want to call me out or insult me Thanks

I didn't even realize that the two DKs were different characters, I just thought you were wearing a fancy hat!
Kag, why don't you xfer to horde?? We're running short on Wpvper's apparently
I had thought about making 1 DK horde but I just dont have a home there or the money to spare atm(curse you steam sales cuuuuurse yoooou).

Also always recruiting trying to fill out the roster so people have someone to play with at all hours :)
Bump for the yoga and soft jazz
07/17/2012 08:48 PMPosted by Huggalump
Your neck in the armory is really really long.

Explains why I'm always looking down on you.
07/18/2012 11:29 PMPosted by Helladin
Explains why I'm always looking down on you.

Bump for farming people like this with social active players :)
07/18/2012 11:34 PMPosted by Kagrenàc
Bump for farming people like this with social active players :)

Bump to get farmed by a holy pally. :)
07/19/2012 12:20 AMPosted by Helladin
Bump to get farmed by a holy pally. :)

Sorry you may not understand this isnt a thread for someone that is self loathing..We all know you are displeased with the skill level of IWC but the best place to start is yourself instead of touting this "trim the fat" philosophy you are so stuck on try respecting your guild(even if others dont) and work to improve.

Feel free to read guides watch videos ask others with more exp for help the learning process never stops not even for glads.
Sorry you may not understand this isnt a thread for someone that is self loathing..We all know you are displeased with the skill level of IWC but the best place to start is yourself instead of touting this "trim the fat" philosophy you are so stuck on try respecting your guild(even if others dont) and work to improve.

Feel free to read guides watch videos ask others with more exp for help the learning process never stops not even for glads.

Fat's trimmed, now we're just toning our muscles.
07/19/2012 01:52 AMPosted by Helladin
Fat's trimmed, now we're just toning our muscles.

Highest 5 man personal rating 1,500
Highest 3 man personal rating 1,500
Highest 2 man personal rating 1,500
Highest 5 man team rating 1,500
Highest 3 man team rating 1,604
Highest 2 man team rating 1,616

The hypocrisy is overwhelming the fact that someone like you is allowed to stay in that guild when you go out of your way to insult its members and carry yourself in such a fashion daily is a testament to the lack luster leadership and the uncaring nature of its officer corp....

If people want to escape these types ^^^^ I am working to build a guild for that feel free to whisper any member we have a mumble and a partial DS group forming that will run tues/thur 8pm server also wpvp very often. If you are not a social and active player you wont last long and neither will in guild trolls.

Highest 5 man team rating 1,500
Highest 3 man team rating 1,604
Highest 2 man team rating 1,616

No point listing those, Helladin wasn't actually present for any 1600 matches. Just on the team. Probably for as long as it would take for them to discover his extreme lack of ability and give him a swift boot.
Up up and away still filling out raid team and looking for social players who enjoy the pvps
my fake plants died because i did not pretend to water them.

BUMP for a good guild with good ppl.
BOOM!