@Mr. Bob H. Cat

Ravenholdt
I hear through the darkest shadows that you are able to obtain "things".

Should you perhaps, in your journeys encounter a pair of Worn Troll Dice, please let me know.
Agh wonderful Wrath dice. I remembered when I picked pocketed a pair and someone in the group stated that I should allow everyone roll for them. I instructed them that I would once they learned how to go into stealth and pick them from my damn pockets.

If I see a set, will think of you.
Yes, in the instances from Howling Forge.
Not giving away special trade secrets....
After 2 hours of pickingthe pockets of these lone 6 mobs....nothing.
BAM...got a set.
I fell asleep and just woke up... so tired after being abused by multiple rogues at once on Tol Barad Peninsula... can't even take a nice walk in the woods these days to finish a quest some lonely woman gave me...

If you would like to put them on the neutered err neutral AH, just let me know!
Wooot its on the N AH for the low low price of 1,000,000 gold. though if you want, I will give you a senior citizen discount and reduce the price by 50%.

Thanks for supporting my addition to Female Gnome and BE hookers.
Thanks for the dice... my first roll was a 3 and a 6... now I must figure out what the roll means...
It means stop undercutting my AH items....you already have enough gold. Share with the rest of the 99%.
One day someone will buy my oozeling... sure he/she/it requires frequent refrigeration but other than that makes a brilliant companion.
....sold my last night in a hand to hand transaction. You can now jack your price up.
I like to imagine that Squishy is priceless. Ah, who am I kidding? I need to get this thing outta my house... it's disgusting. Ci, if you wish to adopt Squishy to possibly participate in your pet battles, and only because it is you, I give you the worgen discount...
07/16/2012 06:30 PMPosted by Ailchú
I like to imagine that Squishy is priceless. Ah, who am I kidding? I need to get this thing outta my house... it's disgusting. Ci, if you wish to adopt Squishy to possibly participate in your pet battles, and only because it is you, I give you the worgen discount...

.... or you could give him the Worgen Senor Citizen discount and sell it to him for 500 gold.

BTW Ailchu....I purchased a set of troll dice off the Ally AH. Love random windfalls of fortune.
Ah... but my troll dice came with a 'picketpocketed personally by Bobcat' sticker on them which makes them a collector's item!

/noticing you with a big pile of goods placing a sticker on each of them

Wait a sec!