BG fairness and equality - premades vs pugs

Battlegrounds
To whom it may concern. Whomever is in charge of this area in the game I implore you to try and establish a better method for people to join a truely random bg. I understand teamwork is encouraged in the world of warcraft, but there are many of us that would like to just be able to hit the bg finder button and join a group of 9, 14, or 39 other random people that had the same intent as us, which was to enjoy some pvp and have a reasonable chance of actually winning. People that join as a group, even as few as 2 or 3, that are communicating and are organized completely change the spirit of what I believe should be a "random bg."I myself am a long-time pugger but it really is a waste of time when I log in with a group of people from other servers that I have never met, only to face a premade group of 10 organized people from the same guild on the same server, communicating with each other on vent. Many people just exit the bg right then and deal with the 15 minute debuff rather than waste the next 20 minutes, not only losing, but getting farmed for honor as well. I heard this was tried before, but I urge you to consider the casual gamers out there and try again. There must be a way to breakdown the queue's into pugs and premades, even if it means slightly longer waiting periods, it would be worth it in the end for all parties involed. Although i'm sure the premades enjoy a quick and easy win for honor points, there is no challenge whatsoever and of course for the random puggers that must endure this time and time again, it is a real let-down. Please do something to fix this issue and return some semblance of fairness and equality to those of us that enjoy a good pvp battleground match.
i AGREE WITH YOU 100% IF PEOPLE WANT TO GROUP UP AND DO ORGANIZED PVP THEN YOU TAKE YOUR CHANCE IN RATED AND LEAVE RANDOMS ALONE. oR BETTER YET you want to q up in randoms with your whole guild group then you get av and 40 man bgs because there it would not matter as much.
Really can't say it any better than this.

07/13/2012 09:48 AMPosted by Bândet
It is fair. You are just as able to form a premade.
I AGREE AND WHEN 3+ PPL GANG UP ON ME I SHOULD GET A BUFF THAT INCREASES MY STATS BY 9001%!! SO IT BE FAIR
07/13/2012 10:15 AMPosted by Kyzt
I AGREE AND WHEN 3+ PPL GANG UP ON ME I SHOULD GET A BUFF THAT INCREASES MY STATS BY 9001%!! SO IT BE FAIR

Hey, I want that buff!!
RATED PLAYERS NEED TO WASTE TIME TOO. THEY DON'T RUN RBGS 25/8. People need to realize that you need your ENTIRE team to be on to do RBGs.

Then waste them with other rbgers and have your fun there because you will make 10 other people who have no chance miserable. "Im skilled so instead of quing up rateds or arenas im so leet i go against people with average resil of 2k im so good."
07/13/2012 09:55 AMPosted by Chadius
i AGREE WITH YOU 100% IF PEOPLE WANT TO GROUP UP AND DO ORGANIZED PVP THEN YOU TAKE YOUR CHANCE IN RATED AND LEAVE RANDOMS ALONE. oR BETTER YET you want to q up in randoms with your whole guild group then you get av and 40 man bgs because there it would not matter as much.

Rateds are not really a solution to premades facing pugs. Rateds require gear, composition and a level of skill that most players can't/won't/don't have. If I log on and 4 of my guildies are PvPing, I'd like to group with them and enjoy the time I have to PvP. We're running an undergeared mage, a boomkin with no legendaries ;), a PvE geared DK, spriest and holy pally. We're not exactly RBG quality. So are our only options to be RBG or solo queue?
07/13/2012 10:43 AMPosted by Chadius
Then waste them with other rbgers and have your fun there because you will make 10 other people who have no chance miserable. "Im skilled so instead of quing up rateds or arenas im so leet i go against people with average resil of 2k im so good."

Every night I log on that isnt saturday, I type /g Running random BGs if four others want to come.

I normally have to beat guildies off me with a stick, partly because I'm hawt and partly because my rules for (random) PvP with me are Don't be an jerk, be willing to learn and be willing to lose.

Nothing in there about gear, ratings, experience, or ability. I'll take any with me who want to go, and do my best to take on all comers.
Make some friends on the (god forsaken) realm and queue up with them.
pug smashed a double premade the other night ( 5 each from 2 diff servers) , the next bg we pug smashed another 5 man premade.

premade doesnt mean they are good. bonus points if they are from a rp server.
pug smashed a double premade the other night ( 5 each from 2 diff servers) , the next bg we pug smashed another 5 man premade.

Pictures or it didn't happen.

Typical troll response. Ok, I'll bite. How about, try getting good players when you're stuck on a low pop, pve server? How's that for getting enough people together? Doesn't happen often enough to be effective. Same with running dungeons/raids, you HAVE to use LFD/LFR when you don't have the people on your server who are interested or just not enough.

Pictures or it didn't happen.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/109/wowscrnshot050512004554.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/809/wowscrnshot010512205716.jpg/

Typical troll response. Ok, I'll bite. How about, try getting good players when you're stuck on a low pop, pve server? How's that for getting enough people together? Doesn't happen often enough to be effective. Same with running dungeons/raids, you HAVE to use LFD/LFR when you don't have the people on your server who are interested or just not enough.

It's not hard posting in trade chat asking for anyone who wants to run some randoms. Hell, queuing with just one other is good enough.
It seems nobody was listening to what the OP is asking for. He wants to queue solo and would like an environment where everyone in there is truly random not grouped at all. By asking him to queue with friends is missing the point. I can understand his viewpoint, because I work nights and not too many that I'm friends with are on at 2-5am, or they are strictly pve.

Separate queues where literally everybody is queuing solo seems fair, just a slightly longer queue time....I'd take that over sighing over the 'just bend over and take it' you're forced to sometimes tolerate
It's not a slightly longer queue time.

07/13/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Drashtan
Typical troll response. Ok, I'll bite. How about, try getting good players when you're stuck on a low pop, pve server? How's that for getting enough people together?

RealID.

I'm quite sure the OP understands this. What he's trying to get at is the unfairness of grouping premades against non-premades.

Sure, anyone can form a premade to join for battlegrounds but it doesn't help the fact that at least one side is getting the short end of the stick.

I'm quite sure the OP understands this. What he's trying to get as is the unfairness of grouping premades against non-premades.

Which is understandable why it can be frustrating for the team facing one. The only thing that's irking is trying to tell the ones simply just having fun in a random where to play.

Seriously?

I'm not saying those that solo don't matter, hell I do it more than run with a friend or two, but everyone pays the same damn $15 to play.

If I'm having a frustrating time in bgs, I opt on running with my usual partner, or ask around in trade chat. There's really nothing wrong with some grouping up to enjoy a couple of games.

Sure, anyone can form a premade to join for battlegrounds but it doesn't help help the fact that at least one side is getting the short end of the stick.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/825/wowscrnshot051112013018.jpg/

^The system does attempt to match premade vs premade, but I'll be fair, it should be tweaked a bit better.