Rate xmorg above :)

Hunter
1 2 3 14 Next
GO!
Why did we need a second one?
simple but cool 7/10. and the other one reached post limit.
@Handparty

8/10

My helm looks much better in game. Where my eyes are it is actually black with 4 glowing red eyes along with my own yellow ones.
@Raveneyes

8/10

Probably does look better in game; especially on an undead. I just dont know about the combination of heroes' and valorous t7
@ Skera 7/10

Not bad but the glasses don't really match or make sense
9/10 Not a fan of the Blue in the boots compared to the rest of what seems to be a perfect dark blue configuration. Looks pretty bad@ss though!! The tabard brings it together nicely
@ Skera 7/10

Not bad but the glasses don't really match or make sense

Those glasses are leet 10/10 for Skera
@ Banard 8/10

I like the goggles :)
9/10 I like the way you made the Tabard of Nature compliment the Green in the shoulders
7/10 I see what you're trying to do.
Looks cool, nice color coordination. 7/10
09/12/2012 12:48 PMPosted by Fenrik
Looks cool, nice color coordination. 7/10

Interesting mix you have there. I like it, but the bow you're using doesn't compliment it well - 7/10.
Ahhhhhhh Kallam

10/10
Brutal Gladiator, the poor man's transmog.

Also @Havoc.... 3/10 just because you're alliance, and also a Human.

Just don't really like the way anything looks on Humans...
Pretty cool, you look like a Strong female undead engineer boss. 9/10
Will say that its an awsome match up with those sholders. but i didnt really like those sholders in the first place. xD but non the less 9/10
8.5/10; very unique armor + comical hat. Minus points for the random tabard though (sure I'm guilty of tabard nonsense as well though...)

Bah, why doesn't armory show my perfectly matching bow?
8.5/10; very unique armor + comical hat. Minus points for the random tabard though (sure I'm guilty of tabard nonsense as well though...)

Bah, why doesn't armory show my perfectly matching bow?

Yeah i tend to not change my tabard and with there being a "not show" option like helms and capes i kinda forget