LF 2400+ this season/cata glad spriest

Arenas
Prev 1 5 6 7 Next
Lol how big a boy are you?? Getting proud over a video game must be nice...
I JUST WANTS MY CHALLENGER GUIS
Oh hay maiev drama
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t101/foxtrotjiv3/popcorn.gif
xD eros i've played vs you a lot.
ive played against krisj in arenas many times, he has always beaten me. Now im not "sucking his %!@@" or anything but he definetly plays like a 2400 player. regardless of when he got the achievment he has proved countless times that he plays like a high quality player. so what if he got the achievment in s9? anyone in their right mind would jump on getting as many arena wins as easy as possible. im not picking sides but you guys srsly need to stop being complete idiots
07/12/2012 12:15 PMPosted by Burnthesky
lol thats funny cuz that spriest was me. and i carried both teams. such a scumbag. ditto to what phaelle said
bro you wanna calm down

Yo he mad bro.
Why is a hunter !@#$ talking a resto druids rating in this xpac???? Thats like me %^-* talking anyone who doesnt play legendary rls's ratings.
bump
why am i just seeing this now

Also, did you not read the whole thread? I said the mage has social anxiety, do you think he wants to confront someone?He stays home 24/7 because he can't go outside anymore. You guys are big dikks. The priest confronted the mage and the mage didn't know how to react I'm assuming.

WTF LOLOLOLOLOLOL. I'm just going to assume Scyllu, Kris, and Wladyslaw trolled everyone.
I have social anxiety, but Scyllu in an irl friend and knows its not that severe. Lmao at some of the stuff said in this thread.Eros never talked to me until we started q'ing up again, =P.
(Only read like half the thread)
The funny thing is that they could of just been upfront about it and say "Hey were looking for a SPriest to try to get higher than our current ~2400 team to get Glad. We're having some play time issues with our current SPriest and he's aware of the temporary (until the end of season) replacement. We'll give it a try, put some work into building good team synergy and worse that can happen is we end up sitting around 2400 again." and all of this would of been avoided...

Also, did you not read the whole thread? I said the mage has social anxiety, do you think he wants to confront someone?He stays home 24/7 because he can't go outside anymore. You guys are big dikks. The priest confronted the mage and the mage didn't know how to react I'm assuming.

WTF LOLOLOLOLOLOL. I'm just going to assume Scyllu, Kris, and Wladyslaw trolled everyone.
I have social anxiety, but Scyllu in an irl friend and knows its not that severe. Lmao at some of the stuff said in this thread.Eros never talked to me until we started q'ing up again, =P.
(Only read like half the thread)

h8u
Lol I can't believe I started all of this.
08/01/2012 12:05 AMPosted by Rouslanqt
Lol I can't believe I started all of this.

It was only a matter of time before someone did. The potential for drama was too damn high to be avoided.
07/12/2012 11:03 PMPosted by Dropship
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t101/foxtrotjiv3/popcorn.gif

http://imagehaul.com/haul/a0996d
Again, since you can't seem to comprehend the situation, I had planned on doing that eventually, and did do it already. Your arguments make no sense.

Maybe if you were actually apart of this, you would know. But guess what, this has nothing to do with you.

Oh he comprehends this situation fully, I comprehend it. It seems the only person who doesn't understand is you.

Also gl with your new Priest, hope you have the stones to speak directly and freely with him if the need calls for it.