MoP Healing Priest Pre-raid Gear guide

Priest
Does anyone know about when they'll put the beta items in the armory database for linking? Or at least when did they for Cataclysm?
Cataclysm items were added to the database with 4.0's release, but could not be linked on the forum until Cataclysm's launch day. If they do the same with MoP items, you would at least have their armory URLs to work with until launch.
07/14/2012 06:16 AMPosted by Mesyn
Cataclysm items were added to the database with 4.0's release, but could not be linked on the forum until Cataclysm's launch day. If they do the same with MoP items, you would at least have their armory URLs to work with until launch.

awesome, thanks
This is probably the best guise I have seen for pre-raiding. I was making one for myself, not a post just something I was doing in my spare time and a lot of what you call BiS are also at the top of my list.

Can't wait for that first week or MoP and start the gear grind again. I always loved the first few weeks of a new expansion.
Thanks Zolvolt for the guide - I played a monk for beta, but didn't get to play my priest, so now i have a good idea as to what gear to go for pre-raid.
Yo Zolvolt, Wowhead released the full loot lists for all the MoP dungeons and raids recently! It looks like blizzard is mostly done tweaking the gear at this point, most balance should come from class and ability changes. The only gear we still don't really have all the stats for is gear purchased for VP from factions.

Love the guide, keep it up!

P.S. These:
07/13/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Elethia
I didn't attack the OP, or in any way try to "annihilate" the thread.

Yes you did, and you got called out on it; now you're trying to save face.

I'm with Kerias on this:
07/13/2012 05:41 PMPosted by Kerias
I would recommend deleting the contents of this and remaking the guide as a new post. I have a feeling a guide with non-mechanics-related arguments on the first two pages is not going to do it any favors later on, and we can hopefully avoid bickering in the next one.
You just spent time to make a guide to gear that will possibly be at least half wrong by the time the expansion actually hits. This would've been vastly more productive if you did this when it was actually relevant, but for now it's basically...garbage.
Much appreciated for the post Zolvolt.