US ATR - Pets still not awarded

Customer Support
Recently on the EU forums a blue poster indicated that "some" people have not received their Murloc pets from the 50 wins on the Arena Tournament Realm.

The US is also having this exact same issue; Absolutely /nobody/ this season has obtained their pets.

This includes Vanquishers such as myself who are more than in range to receive the pet.

The ATR forums have been in a bit of an uproar over the situation as it's past the specified time apparently for people to receive this reward. Obviously this is a bug of some sort but I'd like to make it aware that it's not only EU that is having problems and it's not "some" people who haven't obtained it. Nobody has.

Is there any sort of estimation on a fix? Normally these concerns aren't huge but considering everybody paid money to access the realm to obtain these rewards it's a tad un-nerving to have the entire subsection quiet on the situation from officials.
Bumping this up. What's the deal? I had opened a ticket regarding this issue, and while the GM couldn't help, the ticket was marked "answered" (which it had been), though has since been changed to "resolved" (which it isn't).

I was told someone would contact me with more info during my conversation with the GM, which never happened.

Nothing was really resolved.

I find it pretty ridiculous that it's going on a month and a half without receiving the pet reward, when it only took about a second and a half for the money to be taken out of my account for the Arena Pass.
I'm also bumping this. Give us an answer as to why you cannot meet your deadline, Blizzard. Give us an ETA. Do something. Make it right.
Still no Murkimus. What's even more obnoxious is there hasn't been any sort of message from Blizz to at least let us know what's going on. Some people have posted their ticket responses of "it's on its way". Well, there you have the perfect thing to keep saying to postpone it indefinitely.
I thought the was gonna award players when the season is over?
07/14/2012 01:15 PMPosted by Ravenhawke
I thought the was gonna award players when the season is over?

Arena Pass is not the same as the normal arena season on Live servers. Players who participated in the Arena Pass paid an additional $20.00 to play on a special server. On this server you were allowed up to 3 characters, all max level and outfitted in Season 9 PvP gear.

If you participated in 50 arena games with the same team, you were to receive a murloc pet on your live server toons. As ridiculous as it was, we were told it could take "up to 4 weeks" for this pet to arrive once the Arena Pass ended.

It ended on June 5th. In a few days we'll have passed the 6 week mark.

I'm told the EU servers have received their pets already. No one I know on the America realms has yet.
It also said it would be no more than 4 weeks after the pass ended the pets would go out. What's up blizzard?
haven't received mine yet either. The pet is the only reason i bought the pass too.
This isn't the bug report forum. Posting here about this is useless and just wastes everyone's time.
07/15/2012 02:14 AMPosted by Nobody
This isn't the bug report forum. Posting here about this is useless and just wastes everyone's time.

Um, it's a bug how? Do you have some information the rest of us don't? Because as it looks now, Blizz just hasn't sent the pets out for the Americas, despite it being well past their own deadline for it.

Not sure how it's a waste of time to ask about it either. For us, it's a waste of money and time, which is why we're asking what the deal is.
Edited out post.
07/15/2012 02:14 AMPosted by Nobody

Not receiving items we were supposed to receive as listed in our contract and that we paid for is not a bug. Troll elsewhere and stop wasting everyone's time.
07/15/2012 08:57 AMPosted by Cynix
Not receiving items we were supposed to receive as listed in our contract and that we paid for is not a bug.

Well... actually, it probably is, but not on the scale that Quality Assurance deals with.

You'd be better off posting in the General Discussion forum, most likely - the folks who would be interacting with the development staff to fix this and give you updates can be reached there, and not here in the CSF.
"The Universe just loves proving me wrong, doesn't it?" -- Sokka
"You make it too easy!" -- Toph
07/15/2012 08:57 AMPosted by Cynix

Not receiving items we were supposed to receive as listed in our contract and that we paid for is not a bug. Troll elsewhere and stop wasting everyone's time.

He's the thing.

100% sympathize.

You were promised "with 4 weeks" after it ended.

Blues here **MIGHT** be able to shoot an inquiry up the pipeline about it, but the people who are on the other end don't work weekends.

For a concrete answer you're going to have to wait until the beginning of the work week.

This isn't the first time this has happened in Arena Pass either. You WILL (eventually) get it.
07/15/2012 09:02 AMPosted by Pahanda
Not receiving items we were supposed to receive as listed in our contract and that we paid for is not a bug.

Well... actually, it probably is, but not on the scale that Quality Assurance deals with.

You'd be better off posting in the General Discussion forum, most likely - the folks who would be interacting with the development staff to fix this and give you updates can be reached there, and not here in the CSF.
"The Universe just loves proving me wrong, doesn't it?" -- Sokka
"You make it too easy!" -- Toph

You need to fix your definition of bug. We aren't receiving items we paid for and qualified for.

07/15/2012 09:08 AMPosted by Thunderwulf

He's the thing.

100% sympathize.

You were promised "with 4 weeks" after it ended.

Blues here **MIGHT** be able to shoot an inquiry up the pipeline about it, but the people who are on the other end don't work weekends.

For a concrete answer you're going to have to wait until the beginning of the work week.

This isn't the first time this has happened in Arena Pass either. You WILL (eventually) get it.

Thing is mods on the EU forums are posting the pets went out. We can't even get blue to post in the arena pass forum for anything. No communication, just ignoring everything.
We can't even get blue to post in the arena pass forum for anything. No communication, just ignoring everything.

I agree.

100% .

You're coming up on 6 weeks now.

I'm just saying you're not going to get any info this weekend. I haven't even seen any of our Blues here today.

07/15/2012 10:18 AMPosted by Cynix
Thing is mods on the EU forums are posting the pets went out.

EU doesn't always do things in sync with the US client. 2 different data bases, and game clients.
Considering this is an issue revolving more around real money Customer Support seemed like the proper place to post this.

Also - General Discussion would just get spammed with trolls and counter productivity with an issue like this, imo. I lurk there. Not worth the trouble.
07/15/2012 10:18 AMPosted by Cynix
You need to fix your definition of bug. We aren't receiving items we paid for and qualified for.

And, quite frankly, the reason that you haven't is likely due to a "bug" somewhere in the system.

07/15/2012 12:30 PMPosted by Schwert
Considering this is an issue revolving more around real money Customer Support seemed like the proper place to post this.

There's two problems with that.

Firstly, there aren't any blues here today, as you may have noticed.

Secondly, even if there were, they aren't as close to the community or development team as the blues over on the CSF.

As Thunderwulf said, it's not that we don't sympathize with you - quite the contrary. It's just that posting here isn't likely to get you any kind of response.

For what it's worth, I poked the CMs off-forums to see if we can get you a response. I don't expect one to be forthcoming until Monday, at the absolute earliest, though.
"As with other situations, the key seems to be giving Jayne a heavy stick and standing back." -- Inara