[H] <Neolutum> Cataclysm Sales

Turalyon
Bump - we'll be trying to do 2 Heroic FL runs per lockout until MoP, as well as a normal meta run. Get in touch with us if you'd like to buy one of the beautiful Fire Hawks!
bump for more sales
How much are the Fire Hawks? Usually people look for pricing on the post. And don't want to login to send a message to check.
We rather like being able to negotiate with our buyers - we've found very few cases in which someone just wanted just one specific thing, even the mount, from either DS or Firelands. Some of the metas, Shannox for example, mean the run will take considerably longer than a straight quick run for just the Heroic Rag mount.

Most of our buyers have been keen on both DS and FL runs with maybe some gear thrown in from the former. Many of those interested in FL, are also interested in legendary embers/cinders/ciphons for Dragonwrath. We're of course willing to sell anything, including sexual favors from Zekkaya (admittedly though, we try to keep the customer satisfied, and therefore that service is likely to be discontinued), but this means that simply putting a price on an item doesn't work well for us in practice.

That said, if you are looking for a ball park number for the Pureblood Firehawk, there are several guilds that do have fixed prices for these mounts advertised, and we are very competitive when it comes to pricing.
bump
money, money, money
must be funny
in a rich man's world
ahaahaaa
all the things I could do
if I had a little money
it's a rich man's world
We're of course willing to sell anything, including sexual favors from Zekkaya (admittedly though, we try to keep the customer satisfied, and therefore that service is likely to be discontinued).

It's just because customers can never reach the the same level of satisfaction with anyone else after they've been with me. Fim knows this... intimately.
08/09/2012 09:38 AMPosted by Hyperbolic
It's just because customers can never reach the the same level of satisfaction with anyone else after they've been with me. Fim knows this... intimately.

By satisfaction, he means being life-gripped to my death on Warmaster.
Getting to hear the dolphin laugh in mumble is worth 10k by itself!!!!
Still selling the DS mount, even if we're taking a break from 25m until Sept 5th.
just bought barrel roll. was a fast and easy run, should totally buy from neo
Thanks Butwrinkle :)

For those that are still trying to get the H Rag mount before MoP (and the reduction in drop rate to 1%), we have an available run next week! Contact me in-game so we can discuss a price.
Bump, happy to do achievements for any old content for meta mounts, in addition to drop mounts. Get in touch with us if you are interested in owning something special.
I love the smell of Pureblood Firehawks in the evening.
Buy our special Doohickeys!
Dude, bro. Like, Guy, I mean dude. C'mon.
08/11/2012 11:51 AMPosted by Fimbulvinter
Get in touch with us if you are interested in owning something special.

I am not for sale.
I, however, am. Please contact me for my (very cheap) price.
He's quite cheap.