For the Pro elitist jerks of wow

Tichondrius

LOOK OUT TAY. You don't want to randomly get told off again by some guy who actually thought it would be a good idea to name his toon "Ur mom!" Someone like that can't be all together..

I'm mostly confused about the part with me agreeing with him and him being angry about it

and his name is ur mmom, gotta remember that stutter!
It is a great idea to name toons urmmom. It makes for happy fun times banter in ninja pulls :)

edit: its not a studder sir. urmom was reported for reporting.

LOOK OUT TAY. You don't want to randomly get told off again by some guy who actually thought it would be a good idea to name his toon "Ur mom!" Someone like that can't be all together..

I'm mostly confused about the part with me agreeing with him and him being angry about it

HOW DARE YOU REFUSE TO DISAGREE. IF YOU'RE NOT RAGING, THEN UR INSULTING LVL IS TO HIE

also, if actually "pro", these "elitist are in big $$ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional)
What elitist got your panties in a bunch?

...INSULTING LVL IS TO HIE
Very cool and original thread +1
WOW IS LIFE! I'LL BE IN THE AUCTION HOUSE!
+1 for Tay
omg so bad
I've always aspired to be mediocre at best, so when I do under the tank DPS I can yap exactly what you said about how I have a life, I don't play this game for more than an hour(yet my online time begs to differ), and that you're all nerds with no future because you have better gear than me, and do more dps than the tank.

Yep.

Funny thing about aspiring to be mediocre. If you're trying your best at it, you're doing it wrong.

Just sayin. :)