<Team Asia>8/8H LF Skilled Warlock

Hyjal
www.teamasia.enjin.com

<Team Asia> originally began as <Well Played>, and was started by a group of friends after the beginning of 4.3. Despite keeping a 6 hour a week raid schedule and starting out with an ever-changing roster, we were able to push through and be the 3rd 10 Man guild on our server to kill Madness, despite our short history and the limited amount of time we raided.

The climate has changed on Hyjal since the beginning of the tier, and we want to take our play to the next level and become a more serious competitive force on the server. To accomplish this goal we are rebuilding our roster from the inside out to fill it with highly skilled, like-minded progression raiders who have the drive to push to the top end of 10 man raiding on Hyjal!

If you feel as though you are out-performing those in your current guild or that you desperately want to take your raiding in Mists to a more competitive level, I urge you to contact us and submit an application.

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Team+Asia/rating.tier13_10

Current Progression:
Tier 13: 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul (10M) (4/29)
Tier 12: 7/7 Heroic Firelands (10M)

10-Man Raid Schedule Starting in Mists of Pandaria:
Monday: 6:00PM – 10:00PM (PST)
Tuesday: 6:00PM – 10:00PM (PST)
Wednesday: 6:00PM – 10:00PM (PST)

Note that in cases of heavy progression push this schedule can be extended to 4 days. Remember that the harder we push earlier in the tier, the faster we can move to a comfortable 1 day raid week.

We are currently taking applications for ALL classes and specs to prepare for Mists. It is our goal to re-launch our guild in the new expansion and take our successful finish to Cataclysm and strive even higher. We are looking for competitive players who are confident in their skill and adaptability. We want to fill our group with some of the best players around to assert our position as a premier raiding guild on Hyjal.

I urge you to head to our website and read the detailed forum post “Pre-Application Information” carefully to get a better picture of what our guild and the culture we are trying to create is all about. If you think you will be a good fit and want to take your raiding to the next level in Mists, please contact me directly or submit an application on our website.

www.teamasia.enjin.com

My RealID: jgram003@gmail.com

Thanks for your interest in <Team Asia> and we look forward to hearing from you!

-Boomr
^^^^
^^^^
^^^^
Just curious, how did you guys pick the new name?
^^^^
^^^^
^^^^
Are most your members Asians?
You racka disciprine

..get it? because it's like you lack discipline, but with and R instead....

Sleeping in too late is rough
^^^^
Good group of guys willing to carry my !@#. You know you want to join.
ITS DUBS
^^^^
^^^^
^^^^
^^^^
^^^^
http://flic.kr/p/cMxfsw
I love this.......where can I get one!?!