Next Warchief!

Story Forum
I always thought Eitrigg was Tirion's age and Tirion is leading the Argents.
07/29/2012 09:42 AMPosted by Furrkane

I'd say they're close range in age. Even still it's not a good idea, keep him an advisor as always.
Wrathion...

Just when you thought a sane person was writing the lore....
Wrathion...

Just when you thought a sane person was writing the lore....

MADNESS SLAY THIS MAN IN THE NAME OF......ORGRIMMAR?
07/30/2012 01:09 PMPosted by Aeluron

Look inside your heart! You know it to be true!

The black prince and the white prince, ruling both kingdoms!
07/30/2012 01:18 PMPosted by Drede

Look inside your heart! You know it to be true!

The black prince and the white prince, ruling both kingdoms!

THAT'S NOT TRUE....THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!
07/29/2012 09:42 AMPosted by Furrkane

Eitrigg is a first war veteran. He's probably older than Tirion.
Eitrigg is a first war veteran. He's probably older than Tirion.

Yeah that also. I wonder if there could be Female Orc Warchief like Gorgonna?

She did become leader of Conquest hold and is still in charge, and I believe there various other Females of the Orcish race lead the Military some way or another.

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27912

My thread Idea for Female Warchief.
I'd only follow three people as my Warchief.

Rexxar

Baine

Saurfang
I have high hopes that Eitrigg will become Warchief.

He's one of the few orcs on Azeroth that I would feel confident following and one who would bring peace within Orgrimmar's denizens and with the Alliance.
Coming from someone who has been a lore junkie since the original Warcraft RTS I am going to say Rexxar is going to at least involved with the Siege of Orgrimmar if not a contender for Warchief. I mean he did do all the grunt work for Thrall when Orgrimmar still was under construction and the last time we saw Pandarians was when Rexxar was highly involved in the Horde. Hes been out of the picture for to long... Hell hes even the reason why Baine is still alive.

P.S. On a side note Med'an has yet to make an appearance in game. It might seem as though he could be a possible candidate as well.
Me'dan is on a distant world training (Blue post)

Well, one ting I be wondran wut if da new wachief be some new fella we aint seen befoe. Wat if he turn out ta be as bad if not worse than da hellscream.

There got ta be somethin to keep da Alliance an Horde fighting ya know...mon.
With the next book being about Vol'jin my best guess is Vol'jin. If he becomes warchief the next question is who represents the Orcs in the Horde.
I'm voting for Jorin Deadeye. The Orc Garrosh wishes he could be.

Right, we all know what the Blue meant.

"Guys, it's not going to be Thrall."
*Whispers to the other CMs, snickering* "It's going to be Go'el!"

Lmfao,

Anyway, on a real note, I wouldn't mind if Thrall came back if it was the old WC3 and Burning Crusade Thrall. But thats not happening.

Therefore, Sylvannas will have the Val'kyr make Cairne bloodhoof a forsaken tauren, who will then lead the Horde into a new age of prosperity as Warchief.
The orcs have several good hearted representatives in Eitrigg and Saurfang. They don't need to have anyone else in my eyes. Vol'jin could take the role well, but in the end, I have to agree that it would be strangely odd to have a non-Orc take the roll.

While I do hope that it is not Go'el, which it probably will be, I'm hoping more that it is a character they have yet to introduce into the Lore and will do so in the Vol'jin story. I'm shocked this idea has not been thrown around.
09/14/2012 07:47 AMPosted by Afflikta
I would wtfbbqrage if someone who I didnt know became warchief

Going to agree here. It took Garrosh from BC to the opening of Cataclysm for his character to go from introduction to leading the Horde, and even that was probably much too quick.

Being a Warchief is kind of a big deal, and simply isn't something a new character can really be. We need a lot of time to get to know a character, who they are and why we should care about them and consider them worthy to lead the Horde.

Personally I wouldn't even consider any candidate who was introduced any later then WotLK (and ideally I'd prefer someone who predates WoW completely). Someone who doesn't even show up in game until MoP patched content simply couldn't work and would come off as a mary su...at best.