LF Heroic raiding Guild Horde side, 6/8H xp

Zul'jin
First, I wasn't the only one that got hit by it a few times.
Second, I've done HM hagara 3 times, gimme a break.
Third, a few of our wipes came from our tank not being able to take a focused aggression or w/e it's called without a major CD.

I was also so tired of you guys this week I didn't actually care.
07/28/2012 12:10 AMPosted by Tieranny
Do warriors and pallies eat Justin Bieber CDs? And if they eat those, which CDs do Death Knights and feral tanks eat? Black Sabbath CDs maybe?

I eat Tieranny's CDs :D
would you look at that, the 1 night we raid spine dies, We love you jinova. My whining and farming got us another kill.
Clubbed approves this message
Why don't you check the date on my achievement compared to yours..? I cleared it as soon as I joined a real guild. Also, before you scream carry, I was healing, so that's not so easy to get carried through.

Gratz to you guys tho. Hope you feel better about "rubbing this" in my face, lol.
08/09/2012 02:45 PMPosted by Jinova
Also, before you scream carry, I was healing, so that's not so easy to get carried through.

30%

Not saying you got carried, or didn't, but just saying it's really hard to say you didn't get carried to a kill at this point of the tier because you performed X role.
Yeah, I'm fully aware, lol.
Jin our group killed Madness the same week. And you got carried by RUI's second core. Congratz, you're my hero. You're my savior of Azeroth...
You think I don't realize that?...