[A]<Draconic Savant> 7/12H recruiting for 25m

Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 16 17 18 26 Next
01/27/2013 08:39 PMPosted by Rubine
Recruitment currently open to any DPS or Healer, regardless of class.

To elaborate: While we have some preferences, we have a fairly balanced roster short of a couple outliers (1. mage.) and classes are balanced well enough at this point for the most part that really anything fits.

In short, I'm looking more for the quality of the player than the color of their name.

I like to run a tight roster, but I also want to make sure we have enough of a roster that we're still running at full strength if someone wants to go visit family, has school/work obligations, etc. on a raid night.
Silly thread, what are you doing down there
Your panda makes me happy. You have a rag over your mouth. Is it laced with chloroform?
I take your sass, and raise you the worgen-doggie-cone
You sound jealous old man. : P
Hello folks!
Panda in a bear suit. Yep.
Hi!
Oh hello
So does anybody else play Monks anymore? I could use one or two of those.

EDIT: I almost want to make a new thread just to get my dirty DK off the front page.
Maybe if you just made up your mind you wouldn't have 20 different toons all over the forums.
It's okay, I'm cleansed of dirty DKness now. Perhaps one day they'll make the class fun again!
They are all fun, you just need to be good at them. : P
HBHBHBHBHBFSFSFSFSFSDNDHBHBHBHBHBFSFSHBHBHBHBHB

No thanks :P

Could still use a few more, emphasis on ranged DPS!

A lot of people ask what the gear requirement is, and there really isn't one in the strict sense. At the end of the tier with so much gear getting sharded, available options in LFR/Reps/Crafted, I'm more looking for people that are willing to put forth the effort. Gear is easy to catch up on, dedication is not.
Busy forum is busy
Cerium needs a mage friend, help
Bump for you guys, too. 25 man teams are rare, and with our recent conversion, we've struggled to find reliable people.
02/06/2013 01:12 PMPosted by Ammonex
Bump for you guys, too. 25 man teams are rare, and with our recent conversion, we've struggled to find reliable people.

Indeed. Sadly a 'small increased chance' at getting Thunderforged pieces to drop will not help either.

WTB 15man raids?
02/06/2013 01:12 PMPosted by Ammonex

Still looking for a few more. Class list will likely become quite a bit more restrictive soon, apply now!
02/08/2013 08:14 AMPosted by Nahela
Still looking for a few more. Class list will likely become quite a bit more restrictive soon, apply now!