[A]<Draconic Savant> 7/12H recruiting for 25m

Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
07/30/2012 10:55 PMPosted by Rubine
Still would love a resto shaman and resto druid!

I'll show you resto shaman.
08/03/2012 02:05 PMPosted by Endeav
Still would love a resto shaman and resto druid!

Wow. Way to steal my hairdo!
08/03/2012 05:20 PMPosted by Rubine

Wow. Way to steal my hairdo!

I had to choose someone to be my idol. So I chose the biggest QT that was a female in the guild.
08/03/2012 05:58 PMPosted by Endeav
I had to choose someone to be my idol. So I chose the biggest QT that was a female in the guild.

Well that's very nice, but I don't think you're my type.
08/03/2012 05:58 PMPosted by Endeav

Oh man.

It's getting deep in here.
08/03/2012 08:48 PMPosted by Rubine

Oh man.

It's getting deep in here.

I love it deep.

08/03/2012 07:51 PMPosted by Barca

Well that's very nice, but I don't think you're my type.

Want to go deep with me?
Well that's just weird.

08/03/2012 01:02 PMPosted by Wellsdaddy
sad panda is sad. Good luck :0

Get your holy cow butt over here imo
Guys, I have it from a fairly reliable source that resto shamans and DPS warriors do not exist.
It's true.
Double post.

Coming soon: new raid times! 8pm-11pm EST will be our new times.
Bump for having successfully recruited enough new players that, with a bit of luck, should enable us to start 25-mans this week.
08/04/2012 10:31 PMPosted by Barca
Bump for having successfully recruited enough new players that, with a bit of luck, should enable us to start 25-mans this week.

This does not mean we are done recruiting! Especially if you are a gnome!
You seem desperate so im assuming i dont have to be good or useful in any way shape or form i just have to be a resto shaman correct? invite
08/05/2012 03:38 AMPosted by Sufferinpain
You seem desperate so im assuming i dont have to be good or useful in any way shape or form i just have to be a resto shaman correct? invite

Incorrect.

Also, our first troll post on the new server! Yay!
08/05/2012 01:05 PMPosted by Rubine

Incorrect.

Waaaait a second Rubi, let's not be hasty! Look at all the shiny purpz that shaman has. I am mesmerized.
Can I come over and play?
08/05/2012 03:38 AMPosted by Sufferinpain

The only necessary requirement is that you be cute.

08/05/2012 02:16 PMPosted by Liberos
Can I come over and play?

Oh haay there!
08/05/2012 02:12 PMPosted by Barca

Incorrect.

Waaaait a second Rubi, let's not be hasty! Look at all the shiny purpz that shaman has. I am mesmerized.

For some reason i feel like you're mocking my 30% nerf champion shaman-alt. whatever you guys can kiss the seat of my pants.

For some reason i feel like you're mocking my 30% nerf champion shaman-alt. whatever you guys can kiss the seat of my pants.
I'm confused. Who's trolling whom here?
08/06/2012 04:48 AMPosted by Shriekback
I'm confused. Who's trolling whom here?

I don't think he knows anymore.