MoP: September 25th - Pre-party in game?

Proudmoore
The launch date for mists has been announced!

Which got me thinking; People are having release parties all over the place the day prior.
Why don't we?

I'm currently going to be taking down ideas from the community to make this an awesome server wide party or something and will compile and contact those interested in volunteering closer to the release date.

Location in mind is currently Gallywix Pleasure Palace because Hot Tubs and it's in a rather neutral and easy to access location for 85's. (I'll have a small team of people flying up those without mounts.)

What would you like to see?
Livestreams? Movies? Music? Giveaways? Contests? Guy in a panda suit? Dance party in a blown up Theramore?
Hit it up.
Doesn't Gallywix Pleasure Place have Horde mobs in it?
I've hung out there as Alliance before without issues - However thinking about it now lower levels would get aggro from a mile away.

Need a new location because I am a derp. . _ .
I can't really think of a cool place that everyone can go to.
What about Moonglade?

Hyjal port for 85's and it'd be possible to ferry sub 85's from both Orgrimmar and Darnassus.
That's what I was thinking too, but figured it wouldn't be as good as some other places that I can't think of.
Time to get on the flying mount and scout out places. I've got nothing better to do atm.
I was recently pointed at the steam pools in Feralas.

Granted - It'd be a tad difficult to ferry sub 85's there but it's a decent spot.
Oh yea, the Steam Pools will be great, besides those hated with goblins.
I'm personally hated right now but I'll check if they attack on the beach tonight.
I'm personally hated right now but I'll check if they attack on the beach tonight.

Alright, sounds good. :D
What about the Whispering Forest near the Undercity?

http://www.wowpedia.org/Whispering_Forest
I'll be there for sure.
Hit me up in game Schwert if you need help ferrying.
I'd be happy to help.
A battle royale in Blackrock Mountain would be a throwback...especially since the Alliance doesn't have Southshore anymore.
What about the Whispering Forest near the Undercity?

http://www.wowpedia.org/Whispering_Forest

That'd be pretty neat!

07/26/2012 12:33 AMPosted by Malksten
A battle royale in Blackrock Mountain would be a throwback...especially since the Alliance doesn't have Southshore anymore.

Actually - I wouldn't mind seeing a death match somewhere with a prize for the winner.
There'd have to be a way to check if people are grouped though....
I'm not going to promise I won't put anything in your drink.
07/26/2012 12:50 AMPosted by Schwert
That'd be pretty neat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
Actually - I wouldn't mind seeing a death match somewhere with a prize for the winner.

What if stealthies just stealthed until there weren't that many people left?

What if stealthies just stealthed until there weren't that many people left?

Yeah.

That's the problem with massive death matches.

I could in theory host a 3v3 competition though.
A 3v3 could work.